Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#792 ·
Hmiller said:
Haha thanks! It was little big for him lol when he would run through the house the wings would flap haha awww ill bet that was cute .. Any pics? Haha
I tried putting it on her right now cause I Dnt have a pic on my phone but she let me put the hat on and take a pic but not the whole outfit she ran in circles to take it off lol

Attachments

#793 ·
Israel98 said:
I tried putting it on her right now cause I Dnt have a pic on my phone but she let me put the hat on and take a pic but not the whole outfit she ran in circles to take it off lol
Hahahaha!!! That's so cute on her :) radar hated the little head piece that I tried to put on him lol I guess doggies don't like things on their head :)

#799 ·
fomoco4life said:
Our pit popped on Friday night she had a litter of Two and only 1 made it :( pup has dads head and nose and moms fur.hes

a little cutie
That's sad :(

But puppie! I love puppies!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

LavaRedGirl said:
:p lol. He's soooo cute!!!!
Does he smell?

I've been considering getting one but I know people that have them and they can get quite smelly.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

@ Kandy forget about getting anything done..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.