Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#819 ·
UltArc said:
She is a climber lol. A month or so old female polydactyl, white with some grey on her head. She is our third rescue. She climbs real well, but she isn't so good at getting down.
Oh boy you're in for some fun!

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Wyomingstang said:
Daisy and Dottie.
Great dogs!

#821 ·
Matt95GT said:
Anyone want some cichlid babies?
Convicts? If so I would stop feeding them and let them eat the babies....I had some convicts before and they multiply worse than gremlins. I had like 20, next thing you know there was literally 400 in my 75 gal. I stopped feeding them and the numbers dropped to about 200-250 and then I had to get rid of some...not a lot of people want them though.

#822 ·
2002VertGT said:
Convicts? If so I would stop feeding them and let them eat the babies....I had some convicts before and they multiply worse than gremlins. I had like 20, next thing you know there was literally 400 in my 75 gal. I stopped feeding them and the numbers dropped to about 200-250 and then I had to get rid of some...not a lot of people want them though.
Yeah convicts... Second batch. None survived the first one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.