Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#840 ·
Anyone have a Great Dane? I've always wanted one, my cousin had 2 and they were awesome dogs.

I think my next dog will either be a blue Merle Dane or the bull terrier(I think that's the target dog?)

#841 ·
Tootsie and Lilo. Tootsie is a little year old miniature dashshund that is always so happy and wants to play. Lilo is a fat 9 year old barn cat that hates the world and everyone in it, haha. Buy I think that's how most cats are

Attachments

#842 ·
90mustangLX said:
Anyone have a Great Dane? I've always wanted one, my cousin had 2 and they were awesome dogs.

I think my next dog will either be a blue Merle Dane or the bull terrier(I think that's the target dog?)
I have never had a Great Dane, or watched one for that matter. But the word on the street is they are great loving dogs!

A lot of people get intimidated by their size, but they are wonderful dogs. My cleaning lady was telling me all about hers.

Pit Bull is the target dog which is a mix of the Staffordshire Terrier and an American bulldog I think.

#843 · (Edited)
View attachment 76969

Barney. Initially they thought he was a she, and named him bonnie, his twin is Clyde that's one of my clients cats.

View attachment 76971

Lola the yellow lab. Non stop energy same parents of Barnie and Clyde.

View attachment 76972

^ Floyd. He's borderline schizophrenic but I think he has bipolar! Floyd was actually another client of mines cat that they couldn't keep. I called up Lola's mother, and asked if she would like another cat.

View attachment 76973

^ my dog, Abby. Who is full of herself most days.

#847 ·
99ford said:
I have never had a Great Dane, or watched one for that matter. But the word on the street is they are great loving dogs!

A lot of people get intimidated by their size, but they are wonderful dogs. My cleaning lady was telling me all about hers.

Pit Bull is the target dog which is a mix of the Staffordshire Terrier and an American bulldog I think.
No he was right....target dog is a Bull Terrier....American staffordshire terrier and American pit bull terrier are the same thing. "Pit bull" is a slang term for any dog that has muscular body and a short square head

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.