Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#1,099 · (Edited)
Then and Now photos of my boys :( miss them being small

Attachments

#1,104 ·
Shock collars :(
They are their E-collars. Their trainer has thought me how to use them in the right way. They really don't need them anymore they really are just a preventative measure now incase they don't listen and try running into the street or whatnot. I'm not a irresponsible dog owner who just shocks their dog all the time. That's not what they are for. It's more of a tap on the shoulder when they don't listen and I'm poking them without touching them.

http://youtu.be/2YRmnqZUWXw

#1,116 ·
Floor Flooring Tile Hardwood Wood

Waiting for me outside to play ball with her. Lol

#1,124 ·
I used to have a cat named mischief, she looked like a raccoon, if you weren't petting her she would grab ahold of your hand with both paws(never with claws out) and pull it to her head and tub on it. Sadly she was hit by a car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.