Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#1,309 ·
DOBERMAN, his name is LEO!

Was a damn hot day, we was playing. So I was about to leave, Leo followed and jumped in my mustang gt car. I had the A/c on.
He loves my car than any other car he ever been in which is (KIA, TAHOE) he hates them he'd walk around in them cars. For some reason he just lay very comfortably in my car. :D

He's my gun, so think twice if you gonna rob me!

Attachments

#1,310 ·
DOBERMAN, his name is LEO!

Was a damn hot day, we was playing. So I was about to leave, Leo followed and jumped in my mustang gt car. I had the A/c on.
He loves my car than any other car he ever been in which is (KIA, TAHOE) he hates them he'd walk around in them cars. For some reason he just lay very comfortably in my car. :D

He's my gun, so think twice if you gonna rob me!
OMG. Im so in love. That is my next puppy. Just waiting until im done with RT school so I have time for a puppy. I LOVE dobermans...can ya tell?! He is such a cutie BTW :)

#1,311 ·
Everyone's always in love with my Leo!!

My best friend always wanting to steal him, I'm like hell no.

He's very well trained, I taught him most of it. :)
He's very smart as well. About to get another Doberman puppy. :D

#1,330 ·
My Black Pastel, Zildjian

Spur Thighed Tortoise, Herbert

and a new black (Sumatran) blood python I just picked up.

Here's for the herps in the house!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.