Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#1,558 ·
Of all the threads in all the forums, I had to stumble into this one. My mom and stepdad just lost their rescue dog, Bailey, at 16+ years. The incredible thing is that she was a big dog (lab/shepherd/etc. mutt). I've been fighting the urge to get a dog and wait until I get a house, but this thread is making it incredibly difficult.

#1,583 ·
This is Mario and his friend "OSCAR"

You seen Mario in a previous picture in my Mustang on our vacation. Well, Now Oscar is moved in with us. He is a Chihuahua - Dachshund mix and is a little over a year old.

They get along great and when I get off of my Lazyboy they both take it over. They both were laying down until I got the camera and jumped up to get their picture taken.
Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.