Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#1,605 · (Edited)
I had one of those for 17 years

Miniature schnauzer

Her name was Midgi and I really miss her. She did live a very good healthy life for her 17 years and we did a lot of traveling.
I have Mario and Oscar now but I still think of Midgi.

Mario (Corgi) Oscar ( Brat)
Ronnie

#1,614 ·
Miniature schnauzer

Her name was Midgi and I really miss her. She did live a very good healthy life for her 17 years and we did a lot of traveling.
I have Mario and Oscar now but I still think of Midgi.

Mario (Corgi) Oscar ( Brat)
Ronnie

Corgi's are real cute..all nice dogs you have there

#1,607 ·
My old man of a dog is taking a turn for the worst... Typical hip dysplasia.... Hers my champ! Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Canidae Dog breed Snow Carnivore
Vertebrate Dog Dog breed Mammal Canidae

Best guard dog... Have yet to have a break in in my dad's work truck since we got home 12 years ago. Has stopped 4 break ins before they even started to attempt to. You may ask how we know this... Because we sent the dog after them and as he pinned them to fences we searched there pockets which were full of break in ****. Best damn dog! Sorry for the added fuzz

#1,611 ·
My old man of a dog is taking a turn for the worst... Typical hip dysplasia.... Hers my champ! View attachment 149150 View attachment 149151 View attachment 149152
Best guard dog... Have yet to have a break in in my dad's work truck since we got home 12 years ago. Has stopped 4 break ins before they even started to attempt to. You may ask how we know this... Because we sent the dog after them and as he pinned them to fences we searched there pockets which were full of break in ****. Best damn dog! Sorry for the added fuzz

He is a handsome little dog. Sorry to hear about his old age. Memories will last a lifetime. I have 2 cats and a 7 month old "puppy" at 55 lbs. I look forward to a life with them. I hope you enjoyed him.

#1,608 ·
Hey Sportsman

He looks like a great dog. It's really a shame that dogs can't live longer then they do. Like I said in my last post.
Her name was Midgi and I really miss her.
I'm sure you will mis your friend when he is gone.
Ronnie

#1,617 ·
I love that dog

Shadow is a really great dog. I'm sure he loves your children as much as they love him. A great photograph.
Ronnie

#1,622 ·
This gotta be the best thread on the forum !!!!

I really like seeing all of these great four leg friends. Well, Mustangs, dogs and cats are my favorite things anyway.:thumb:
Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.