Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#1,812 ·
Well technically this isn't my dog, but...
I feed this dog
I shelter this dog
I raise this dog
You decide...
My conclusion this is my dog...
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Australian collie Canidae

My neighbor's daughters named him Pedro. His owners are Hispanic, and are never at home. We didn't know what to call him so they named him. He's a Australian Shepard...

Adventure till you drop

#1,813 ·
Well technically this isn't my dog, but...
I feed this dog
I shelter this dog
I raise this dog
You decide...
My conclusion this is my dog...
View attachment 184450
My neighbor's daughters named him Pedro. His owners are Hispanic, and are never at home. We didn't know what to call him so they named him. He's a Australian Shepard...

Adventure till you drop
Since you do all that then its yours

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

#1,814 · (Edited)
We are working on some things. He barks a lot, but he's in that stage where he's a puppy in a dogs body. And he has absolutely NO brakes at all. Yesterday, I got head butted where the sun doesn't shine at full throttle. I wasn't paying attention to him, and he knew it. He's a good dog, always wants to play. We just need to work on some things. And my dogs have finally accepted him, so he's good there. And it good he's here. My dogs haven't been the same since my old man past away, called one of my dogs the old man. Pedro kinda fills the empty gap. He couldn't replace Recon, but at least they have another dog in their lives.

Adventure till you drop

#1,828 ·
Wow Dave, That dog is really cute,
Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.