Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
heres my baby storm:

shes a rescue white german shepherd. we think she got separated from her family (which were probably some trail park breeders since no actual breeder leaves a white shepherd unneutered, which she was) after hurricane irene hit galveston. she was on the euthanasia list down there when a vet tech saw her and rescued her. she mustve gotten hit by a car bc her hip was completely shattered, so i had to get a very expensive surgery as soon as i got her lol. shes the best apartment dog bc shes like a cat. she is terrified of going outside and terrified to the point of aggression of other grown dogs, probably because she had to fend for herself after irene. but in the apartment she is the sweetest most loving dog and wags her tail every time she sees me lol. even tho shes a huge pain in the ass sometimes i would never trade her :) sorry for the long story but shes got a pretty good one lol

#3 ·
Zoe on the laptop...

Lizzie and Zoe playing...

#5 ·
My 2 pits, the owner had to get rid of them or put them to sleep. They are both lap dogs in their mind. The white one is my male Tyson, and the other is my female red nose Shelby.

Attachments

#7 ·
Floor Laminate flooring Flooring Hardwood Wood flooring

Floor Laminate flooring Hardwood Flooring Wood

Cat Whiskers Mammal Small to medium-sized cats Felidae

Wyatt is the orange male, and Carmen is the white female. Both were intended for my wife, but Carmen took a liking to me right from the start and I labeled 'my cat'. Which is strange cause I've never liked cats until now and cats have never liked me. :)

#9 ·
Cat name is Misty had her for quite awhile. She is like a ****ing ninja, catches birds, mice, gophers and she is declawed haha

The pup is Chiko my newest little hombre. Turned 1 year old on November 6th he weighs 2.8 pounds and is so hilarious. He so tuff it's not even funny.

Attachments

#1,850 ·
Thats a common problem with that breed. we raised 3 of them. The oldest male was an escape artist. 6 foot high chan link fence. kept digging under it. Ended up putting in railroad ties to keep them from going under it.

#20 ·
D'aawwww you people have such cute pets!
Here's my chow/retriever mix Cookie (I wanted to name her Shelby but she came with that name so we just kept it)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.