Post pictures of your road dawg in you cars - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #36
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO
I hear ya deadspot, like I said, it was my Dumbass, idiot (SON), who just thinks that me and his mother is just soo out of touch with life. And again, his idiotic errors will only get me, ME introuble.
Damn bro that stinks!!! Ah to be kids again lol
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 12:39 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Man I need to move to Texas then. Lol. Yeah I'm going to have to do some research. I know to have a permit for a concealed weapon is very hard to get here but I've never heard any info on just having one in your car at a younger age. I'll have to look into it. I always carry a knife in my car and fortunately when ever stuff happens I don't even remember I have it with me. So being stupid with it won't be a problem. So maybe in a few years I'll show my dad I'm "mature" enough to carry a gun with me in the car. Specially since I work in the outskirts of town late at night (11pm-3am) on weekends. Scary stuff sometimes. Lol[/QUOTE]

Search for CHL rules for Cali. And or go to a local gun store. But leave your wallet in the car. Lol. They should be able to answer all your questions. And instead if the knife save you about 50 buck and go buy your self a 1 1/5 inch wrench and keep that in your car... Unless the guy has a gun. He's gonna back down from a guy with a 2 foot long wrench... That's what I used to do but I lived out in the country...
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless
Man I need to move to Texas then. Lol. Yeah I'm going to have to do some research. I know to have a permit for a concealed weapon is very hard to get here but I've never heard any info on just having one in your car at a younger age. I'll have to look into it. I always carry a knife in my car and fortunately when ever stuff happens I don't even remember I have it with me. So being stupid with it won't be a problem. So maybe in a few years I'll show my dad I'm "mature" enough to carry a gun with me in the car. Specially since I work in the outskirts of town late at night (11pm-3am) on weekends. Scary stuff sometimes. Lol

Unless your state has a law like texas that makes your car an extension of your home (doubtful in Cali) then carrying a pistol in your car is considered carrying a concealed weapon

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Man I need to move to Texas then. Lol. Yeah I'm going to have to do some research. I know to have a permit for a concealed weapon is very hard to get here but I've never heard any info on just having one in your car at a younger age. I'll have to look into it. I always carry a knife in my car and fortunately when ever stuff happens I don't even remember I have it with me. So being stupid with it won't be a problem. So maybe in a few years I'll show my dad I'm "mature" enough to carry a gun with me in the car. Specially since I work in the outskirts of town late at night (11pm-3am) on weekends. Scary stuff sometimes. Lol
Search for CHL rules for Cali. And or go to a local gun store. But leave your wallet in the car. Lol. They should be able to answer all your questions. And instead if the knife save you about 50 buck and go buy your self a 1 1/5 inch wrench and keep that in your car... Unless the guy has a gun. He's gonna back down from a guy with a 2 foot long wrench... That's what I used to do but I lived out in the country...[/QUOTE]

Lol Tokyo drift style! That's a good idea though. I live pretty much out in the country. In the middle of 500 acres of vineyards lol.
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
You need to move to Indiana we have no laws really we can carry whatever we want when want! I carry a Springfield arms xd 40 in the center box of my mustang and depending on where I'm going I carry it on my hip! And we can carry loaded with one in the chamber! But we have to have permits and be registered in the states data base and we have to have our permit on us all the time or your going to jail till you can prove you have one
im 21 about to 22. i live in southern indiana. im in the indiana army national guard and i deployed to iraq in 2011.i drive a 1998 gt black and silver. i love playing soft ball,riding four wheelers,crotch rockets and anything to do with cars.
Dgibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgibson
You need to move to Indiana we have no laws really we can carry whatever we want when want! I carry a Springfield arms xd 40 in the center box of my mustang and depending on where I'm going I carry it on my hip! And we can carry loaded with one in the chamber! But we have to have permits and be registered in the states data base and we have to have our permit on us all the time or your going to jail till you can prove you have one
I believe that's pretty much like us here. You have to have your CHL but other than that it just can't be noticeable by an untrained person that you have a weapon. So under a coat or in your waist or small of your back and so on. But I believe it's the same as far as being chambered.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I believe that's pretty much like us here. You have to have your CHL but other than that it just can't be noticeable by an untrained person that you have a weapon. So under a coat or in your waist or small of your back and so on. But I believe it's the same as far as being chambered.
IMO If you live in a state that even with a concealed carry license you can not carry with a round in the chamber you should not carry or move....a club or wrench is of more use than a gun with no round in the chamber.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 12-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
My dads a retired cop, not only that he was the youngest captain ever n the Charleston (WV) police department, he keeps a gun n his truck and my stang, he knows how crazy it can get
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:23 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87
My dads a retired cop, not only that he was the youngest captain ever n the Charleston (WV) police department, he keeps a gun n his truck and my stang, he knows how crazy it can get
Cocked, locked, and ready to rock at all times! That's how I roll!

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 12-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #45
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

In NC the definition of concealed is not visible by walking 360 degrees around you or your car. You can have it in the car as long as its visible. As far as loaded it makes no difference chambered or not either way is fine np. I've been stopped and ticketed for speeding and they never said a word about the gun. I said sir you did see my hand gun right? Trooper says 'yes sir Mr Duncan your free to go have a nice day'. The sheriffs on the other hand have drawn on me for having it the seat.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
In NC the definition of concealed is not visible by walking 360 degrees around you or your car. You can have it in the car as long as its visible. As far as loaded it makes no difference chambered or not either way is fine np. I've been stopped and ticketed for speeding and they never said a word about the gun. I said sir you did see my hand gun right? Trooper says 'yes sir Mr Duncan your free to go have a nice day'. The sheriffs on the other hand have drawn on me for having it the seat.
Funny you should mention that! My dad moved here from Arizona. They have the same rule. It must be visible in your car. He drove from az with it on his dash and stopped in Texas and slept in a parkinglot of a truck stop to be woken by cops surrounding his car guns drawn... Apparently in Texas it's the opposite lol. It can't be visible here.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #47
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

Funny you should mention that! My dad moved here from Arizona. They have the same rule. It must be visible in your car. He drove from az with it on his dash and stopped in Texas and slept in a parkinglot of a truck stop to be woken by cops surrounding his car guns drawn... Apparently in Texas it's the opposite lol. It can't be visible here.
NY has some strict laws too.. Permit for any county you go through! Maryland is pretty tough too!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:16 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Her everyday location
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3861454079.png
Views:	72
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	36332  

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 12-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #49
Road Trip!

Re: Post pictures of your road dawg in you cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin327 View Post
thats a nice looking pistol grip Mossy(shotgun) here is mine with my Glock 19 and 45

I love the Mossy..I need that clip you have.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
My springfield arms xd 40 on top of her spot and her again with her friends hornady hydro jacket hollow points
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4117559446.png
Views:	60
Size:	840.0 KB
ID:	36722   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2537970086.png
Views:	64
Size:	908.0 KB
ID:	36723  

im 21 about to 22. i live in southern indiana. im in the indiana army national guard and i deployed to iraq in 2011.i drive a 1998 gt black and silver. i love playing soft ball,riding four wheelers,crotch rockets and anything to do with cars.
Dgibson is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos