To All The Bama Fans Out There - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:54 AM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: To All The Bama Fans Out There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
dumabass huh?

I can deal with that...MSU 17 - Alabama 12...As I said in another post, Alabama could have kept Mike Shula as coach and gotten the same results...and they would have saved a bunch of money without switching to Geico...

and I can GUARANTEE both Shula's (mike and his dad) are sitting in their respective offices somewhere just laughing hysterically with the outcome of the game...
Alabama is a young team with a brand new coach. They have been having games like this all year. One week they play amazingly well, the next week it's South Florida all over again. If you think for one second that Mike Shula is anywhere near the coach that Nick Saban is though, you are just proving that "dumbass" is indeed the correct term.

If you think that MSU is actually a better team, then once again... the term is correct. They could play yesterday's game over a hundred times and MSU would be lucky to win five of them. Unfortunately, that's the way things happen sometimes.

So Mississippians, enjoy it while you can. It won't last.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Alabama is a young team with a brand new coach. They have been having games like this all year. One week they play amazingly well, the next week it's South Florida all over again. If you think for one second that Mike Shula is anywhere near the coach that Nick Saban is though, you are just proving that "dumbass" is indeed the correct term.

If you think that MSU is actually a better team, then once again... the term is correct. They could play yesterday's game over a hundred times and MSU would be lucky to win five of them. Unfortunately, that's the way things happen sometimes.

So Mississippians, enjoy it while you can. It won't last.
MSU is a better team THIS SEASON...that I thoroughly believe...Do I think that State is a championship caliber team, no, but we have played tough against and beaten some pretty solid teams...Everyone wants to talk about how "great" the SEC conference is and how it's the best in football and all of that; well, MSU has beaten some good in-conference teams, so doesn't that qualify them as being a "good" team?

and my point was never that shula is anywhere near the coach that saban is or every will be...My point was just a joke that you could have saved money on his contract and still lost to a "decent" MSU team...Saban is a great coach; He is also a really sh***y guy...

of course, I have a little bit of a bias toward alabama anyway because shula never should have been the coach in the first place...Sylvester Croom is a far better coach than Shula and was a far better and more qualified candidate for that coaching job than Shula, but we all know how that turned out...Who knows where Alabama's program could be if they had taken a chance on Croom at the time...I can promise you that it would have been far better than where Shula had it during that time..
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I could care less who's the better team, I'm just looking at the next w next to our name lol. It was great though, set a new record in the stadium saturday, people were crammed everywhere they could fit.
All to see Bama lose another game.

I'm sure it'll be different next year but till then....go state.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

I like to watch Alabama lose....and I am still picking Arkansas over LSU.

But I personally don't like the SEC....blame it on the part of the country I am from. I like my Big 12...Boomer Sooners baby. And Missouri will win out over Kansas. So it will be Missouri and OU in the Big 12 championship. LSU will lose to Arkansas, or if for some reason they dont, they will get tore up in the SEC title game. Which will put Oregon and OU in the NC game.

And lastly.. Michigan over OSU.

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrATEX View Post
I like to watch Alabama lose....and I am still picking Arkansas over LSU.

But I personally don't like the SEC....blame it on the part of the country I am from. I like my Big 12...Boomer Sooners baby. And Missouri will win out over Kansas. So it will be Missouri and OU in the Big 12 championship. LSU will lose to Arkansas, or if for some reason they dont, they will get tore up in the SEC title game. Which will put Oregon and OU in the NC game.

And lastly.. Michigan over OSU.
minus the oregon part...stupid brady leaf; he is just as bad as his brother was lol....although Oregon's losing Dennis Dixon would have been like Texas losing Vince Young...They would go from a great team to just being there instantly...

So if everything else you said holds true, it would be West Virginia and OU in the title game...Damn, I am getting tired of picking these teams because it's a different damn team every week because NO ONE can beat the teams the are supposed to.../rant
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos