Forza 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Forza 4

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2975836070.png
Views:	203
Size:	829.6 KB
ID:	38019



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3519927712.png
Views:	200
Size:	817.5 KB
ID:	38020



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-45911994.png
Views:	211
Size:	795.5 KB
ID:	38021
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustangGT02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 437
Re: Forza 4

Damn you GT5 I WANT THOSE!
MustangGT02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
3/5 of my mustangs on froza4 they have
1970 Mach 1
1970 429
1993 cobra r
2000 cobra r **
2000 saleen *
2007 GT*
2007 saleen
2010 GT500 *

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT02
Damn you GT5 I WANT THOSE!
I love this game lol. But gt5 I've heard was better graphics idk bout the cars. I'm not sure why they don't have 2011 gt, gt500 03-04 termi I'd love that lol
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustangGT02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 437
Re: Forza 4

Im going to cry now
Do they have interiors? GT5 has 2 stangs with interior view. And those graphics look fine to me.
MustangGT02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT
3/5 of my mustangs on froza4 they have
1970 Mach 1
1970 429
1993 cobra r
2000 cobra r **
2000 saleen *
2007 GT*
2007 saleen
2010 GT500 *

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------



I love this game lol. But gt5 I've heard was better graphics idk bout the cars. I'm not sure why they don't have 2011 gt, gt500 03-04 termi I'd love that lol
i wish the 11 5.0 was in the game for sure. i have made a replica bullitt on my 00 cobra r
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT02
Im going to cry now
Do they have interiors? GT5 has 2 stangs with interior view. And those graphics look fine to me.
You can go on autovista and look inside the cars

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay

i wish the 11 5.0 was in the game for sure. i have made a replica bullitt on my 00 cobra r
Yeah I made mine kinda lol
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
t0t4lbl4ck0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 711
They didn't add the termi cause they have the cobra R which is better then the termi
t0t4lbl4ck0ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:42 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut
They didn't add the termi cause they have the cobra R which is better then the termi
The 03/04 cobras have a few more horses
At the wheels than the cobra r
96gt014.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
The termi is much much more badass than a damn mustang with a ****** wing on it an front bumper
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Las0mbra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,104
You have to remember that this is a track racing game though... Cobra r's would kill a terminator around a track. I love terminators btw, and I'd love one in the game, but I think the cobra r is sufficient.
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
t0t4lbl4ck0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 711
Exactly. The game is about racing road courses and f1 and le man style tracks. The cobra R was built for that purpose and would destroy a terminator in that environment. The cobra r has the 5.4 not a 4.6 and has 385 hp to the wheels so the termi has like 5 hp more but is much less equipped for a track race.
t0t4lbl4ck0ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Las0mbra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut
Exactly. The game is about racing road courses and f1 and le man style tracks. The cobra R was built for that purpose and would destroy a terminator in that environment. The cobra r has the 5.4 not a 4.6 and has 385 hp to the wheels so the termi has like 5 hp more but is much less equipped for a track race.
Thank you! My point exactly.
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:44 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut
Exactly. The game is about racing road courses and f1 and le man style tracks. The cobra R was built for that purpose and would destroy a terminator in that environment. The cobra r has the 5.4 not a 4.6 and has 385 hp to the wheels so the termi has like 5 hp more but is much less equipped for a track race.
But you drag also and plus you can upgrade the car in the game. So better handling is possible very easily. Plus mustangs in the end are always more of a drag racing car than a road course one
96gt014.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
t0t4lbl4ck0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 711
I don't see them adding any other mustangs either. If they did it would mostly be the boss or the new gt500 but I see the boss more cause they already have the '10 and '07 gt500.
t0t4lbl4ck0ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut
I don't see them adding any other mustangs either. If they did it would mostly be the boss or the new gt500 but I see the boss more cause they already have the '10 and '07 gt500.
I honestly think they won't add anything besides the most off the wall cars that you will laugh at like the ford pinto which they just added.
96gt014.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
t0t4lbl4ck0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 711
The cobra r is a absolute monster in real life. The thing of the upgrades are that's an after thought. They took the absolute best mustang from that generation and added that and only that. Otherwise they would have a ridiculous amount of cars. That's why there is no new edge gt or v6 or anything. Same with the other models. There's only 1 of each.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Nah I know they will add so pretty sweet cars. There alot of cars to add. They don't have the aerial atom or any ascari. Only 1 noble out of like 5 or 6. They have to Appeal to everyone that's why they add the stuff they do.
t0t4lbl4ck0ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut
The cobra r is a absolute monster in real life. The thing of the upgrades are that's an after thought. They took the absolute best mustang from that generation and added that and only that. Otherwise they would have a ridiculous amount of cars. That's why there is no new edge gt or v6 or anything. Same with the other models. There's only 1 of each.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Nah I know they will add so pretty sweet cars. There alot of cars to add. They don't have the aerial atom or any ascari. Only 1 noble out of like 5 or 6. They have to Appeal to everyone that's why they add the stuff they do.
Yeah, so some cars you are like wtf. But they have like 4 more map packs to come out with. So that should be something to see.
96gt014.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
t0t4lbl4ck0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 711
They are actually releasing like 6-7 more. They said they were doing it for a year or so.
t0t4lbl4ck0ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut
They are actually releasing like 6-7 more. They said they were doing it for a year or so.
Wow I guess I'm behind I heard they were doing it till april of this year.
96gt014.6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
03-04 cobra on Forza? Dancobra75 General Mustang Discussion 2 12-13-2011 01:31 PM
Forza 4!!! ColeJohnson The Bar 27 12-13-2011 03:46 AM
Forza 3 Mustang Pictures Qwik Four Six Pictures and Videos 23 08-18-2011 12:57 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:39 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.