Auburn might have won.... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Auburn might have won....

but you're still pretty stupid
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	112407_22251.jpg
Views:	2946
Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	18306  

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Auburn might have won....

What is that supposed to be?
Old 11-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
Regular

Is that how a six looks to you in Louisiana?

Reddit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2007, 10:47 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Is that how a six looks to you in Louisiana?
Depends on what I have been doing all night....but I just wasn't sure if it was spodda be a 6 or if there was some other inside joke going on. So what is the 6 supposed to be for?
Old 11-24-2007, 10:55 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

I looks like a upsidedown, backwards nine.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Ah ha....just saw on sportscenter....it's their 6th straight iron bowl.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:10 PM   #7
Regular

Tubby should have left for A&M cause the days of playing ****ty Alabama teams is over.

Star jackson Bio
Scout.com: Bama Lands Big 2008 Commitment

Looks like we will have a True Freshman starting at some point next year for QB and WR

Reddit
Old 11-24-2007, 11:15 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Tubby should have left for A&M cause the days of playing ****ty Alabama teams is over.

Star jackson Bio
Scout.com: Bama Lands Big 2008 Commitment

Looks like we will have a True Freshman starting at some point next year
Players don't matter....y'all need to get some better refs...it was all their doing I tell ya...

side note....no, I didn't watch the game....but that has to be the reason.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Regular

Refs screwed up calls but they went both ways. Alabama just sucks right now.

Reddit
Old 11-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Refs screwed up calls but they went both ways. Alabama just sucks right now.
I knew it...it was the refs...
Old 11-24-2007, 11:32 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

maybe he's showing the six to the crowd?

:dunno:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:39 PM   #12
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

War Damn Eagle!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:57 PM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
War Damn Eagle!
Congratulations to the refs for the victory....I think that was how it went..wasn't it Nate?
Old 11-25-2007, 03:06 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge

Quote:
Refs screwed up calls but they went both ways. Alabama just sucks PERIOD. Especially the last 6 years. God they suck!
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Actually The 6 is facing the crowd as it should be.

My biggest problem Auburn fans are going to have in the future is trying to hold up there toes in victory when we run out of fingers. HAHAHAHHAHA

Saban is not the answer to Alabama's woe's. He is a lying dickhead. The loss to LA Monroe should be a wakeup call to Alabama Alumni. He could not outcoach them?

No Saban is not what he appears. Saban had some incredible players which were LSU bound no matter who coached there. LSU and Tennessee have the most Diehard fans that become players. They both rank near the top in the nation for keeping blue chip players in state. At Miami he was a loser and bolted.

No, it will become more evident over the next 2 years, Saban will do no better and will again jump ship as he has done in the past but with a lot more money in his greedy pockets. Alabama gave up the farm to pay for his dead *** and he did not beat LA Monroe. Sorry that is not acceptable. They should have given Shula a couple of years out of NCAA sanctions to prove his ability. He did not lose to LA Monroe and he got them to a 10-2 season not 6-6. Alabama deserves better.

But alas I will just have my next finger ready for next years Iron Bowl!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #16
Regular

Alabama didn't give up **** to pay him $4 Million dollars. Alabama isn't come cow pasture east of Montgomery. We make plenty of money every year.

I'm about sick of hearing Auburn fans cry about Saban lying when your coach is Tommy Tubberville too. That's the definition of hypocrite.

Shula was a horrible coach and a bad recruiter. He placed all his money on getting Tebow and now Alabama is left with a ****ty QB that was only suppose to be a 1 1/2 year starter. Probation and bad coach hires helped Auburn keep the edge.

You are sorely mistaken if you think next year Alabama is going to be this disorganized.

Reddit
Old 11-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Alabama didn't give up **** to pay him $4 Million dollars. Alabama isn't come cow pasture east of Montgomery. We make plenty of money every year.

I'm about sick of hearing Auburn fans cry about Saban lying when your coach is Tommy Tubberville too. That's the definition of hypocrite.

Shula was a horrible coach and a bad recruiter. He placed all his money on getting Tebow and now Alabama is left with a ****ty QB that was only suppose to be a 1 1/2 year starter. Probation and bad coach hires helped Auburn keep the edge.

You are sorely mistaken if you think next year Alabama is going to be this disorganized.
Wow where did the insults come from. The cow pasture crap is not funny and really means nothing! You are mistaken if you think Saban is as good as you believe. He is a con artist. I dont cry about Saban I just speak the truth. Tuberville on the other hand is a proven winner. His record speaks for itself. I have not read one article from other coaches or sports writers saying anything bad about Tuberville but I find it hard to find anything good written about Saban, Not from past teams, coaches or players. He is self obssessed.

Now where you get me wrong. I am not a hater. I care about the State of Alabama and like seeing all the sports programs succeeding. I watch Alabama on TV as much as I watch Auburn. I just happened to go to Auburn. I like to make fun of the hand thing because until last year and listening to you I did not know the finger thing was so much of a ignition source for Alabama Fans.

My take on Football is based on fact not on emotion. I dont brag about who is better or who is great. Auburn like all other schools has there moments of glory and then they fall flat on their face. These are kids playing college football and they are no different that any kid with girlfriends, acne, Peer pressure, grades and parents. It is possible we as fans expect to much from them. We put them on a pedestal which they are liable to fall from and be subjected to nasty fans who yell terrible things about how bad they suck when it is usually not their fault. In the press boxes and on the headsets on the sidelines are coaches pulling the strings and the plays. Bonehead plays are not the players fault, They are the coaches. Coaches are the final spot to point the finger at when there is failure. Saban will duck and run when the heat comes on him and the finger pointing starts. Saban is responsible for Alabama not being ready for LA Monroe and until you stop looking through your crimson colored glasses and look at reality you will continue to be dupped by Saban and the snake oil he feeding you and the Alabama fans.

The other problem is the Alabama Defense which was premier in college football. Saban hired a goofball who is intent on using the 3-4 defense which is a disaster when playing well balanced teams. Alabama's speed allowed them to put 5 on the front line and dare the QB to throw before he was hit. That was signature Alabama now they live in the Prevent Defense mode which will only prevent them from winning. Until Alabama cast aside the Saban's and the pretenders and move forward to find a real coach to bring them back to winning ways they are going to stay where they are wishing they were back to the juggernaut they use to be. The history of the Bear cast a long shadow. Living under it has caused many changes to the program trying to find the right person for the job. Posers need not apply. The light is still there at Alabama but the time is ticking away. There are entire new groups of young kids watching foorball who dont have a clue as to the greatness that was Alabama Football. There is the danger. To much time goes by and you lose that line to the past and present. Alabama is a great school with great history it deserves a great coach to bring it back to it's former glory. Stallings brought Alabama back to the forefront of College football then he left and it has been terrible ever since. Saban is not that coach! I wish he was. Hell I wish all of them had been.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #18
Regular

You talk to me about insults and you call our coach a con artist.

Give me a ****ing break.

Tommy Tubberville lied straight up to Ole Miss when he said he wasn't going anywhere. He's just as much of a lying sack of **** as any coach out there and much more of a con artist than Saban ever thought about being.

Who does he coach now? That's what I thought.

Gene Stallings won the National Championship with BILL CURRY's players. I'm not going to get into a 10 page debate over Auburn/Alabama. I'm just going to let next season speak for itself.

Reddit
Old 11-27-2007, 06:15 PM   #19
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You talk to me about Insults and you call our coach a con artist.

Give me a ****ing break.

Tommy Tubberville lied straight up to Ole Miss when he said he wasn't going anywhere.

Who does he coach now? That's what I thought.

Gene Stallings won the National Championship with BILL CURRY's players.
EVERY coach does that, not saying its good, but they do. TT isn't the exception here.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
EVERY coach does that, not saying its good, but they do. TT isn't the exception here.
I hate them, too.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:28 PM   #21
Regular

Then all the Auburn fans that are calling Saban a Con artist need to shut the **** up to put it nicely.

I'm sick of hearing this bull****. Acting like Saban isn't a great coach. Suck my balls. He's as good or better than "TT". You beat us by 7 ****ing points this year. WE SUCKED! We lost to ULM and you can't put more than 17 points on our pitiful prevent Defense.

If people don't want it to go personal then stop making it that way and saying ridiculous **** about our coaches after their first year at a school that has been babied and pussified by their recent coaches.

Alabama lost all their games this year by 7 points or less with ****ty players, an offensive line that was injury prone and suspension the second half of the season and our power running back suspended. We lost our top rusher for the Auburn game. We never got blowed out. We went to OT with Georgia. Georgia walked into the Auburn game and made Auburn their *****. Tommy Tubberville's balls belong to Georgia. I don't want to hear this ****.

Again suck my balls. I've heard enough Auburn bull****. Yes you beat us 6 years in a row. Congrats. I mean it. You were the better team the last 6 years.

Don't come in here talking **** about Nick Saban because he's already proved he can be a winning coach. He has a big *** ****ing trophy to show for it sitting in LSU.

Reddit
Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #22
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Then all the Auburn fans that are calling Saban a Con artist need to shut the **** up to put it nicely.

I'm sick of hearing this bull****. Acting like Saban isn't a great coach. Suck my balls. He's as good or better than "TT". You beat us by 7 ****ing points this year. WE SUCKED! We lost to ULM and you can't put more than 17 points on our pitiful prevent Defense.

If people don't want it to go personal then stop making it that way and saying ridiculous **** about our coaches after their first year at a school that has been babied and pussified by their recent coaches.

Alabama lost all their games this year by 7 points or less with ****ty players, an offensive line that was injury prone and suspension the second half of the season and our power running back suspended. We lost our top rusher for the Auburn game. We never got blowed out. We went to OT with Georgia. Georgia walked into the Auburn game and made Auburn their *****. Tommy Tubberville's balls belong to Georgia. I don't want to hear this ****.

Again suck my balls. I've heard enough Auburn bull****. Yes you beat us 6 years in a row. Congrats. I mean it. You were the better team the last 6 years.

Don't come in here talking **** about Nick Saban because he's already proved he can be a winning coach. He has a big *** ****ing trophy to show for it sitting in LSU.
You want to know why we talk so much **** about Saban? Because since the day he committed to Bama, all you folks were saying was how he was some sort of God, and y'all were going to kick *** starting with this year, SEC champs and all that, talking a ton of trash and such. Karma's a *****.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:41 PM   #23
Regular

He is a great coach and the benefits of him being at Alabama are already being seen. #6 QB in the Country committed. #1 WR in the country leaning toward Alabama. Recruits going to Alabama because Saban is there.

I expected a much better season that what we ended up with. However the games we lost were not Sabans fault. They were ours too take. We lost them be 7 or less points and our players just sucked it up when they didn't need too. The SEC championship WAS possible for us this year. We had the LSU game and threw it away on a John Parker Wilson fumble. The Auburn game was a close one to the very end.

So don't tell me that a SEC championship and a good year were not possible for Alabama this year. We had the opportunities to make it happen but our players didn't step up to do it. Everything I said at the beginning of the year stands. Saban is a great football coach and he will do great things with Alabama.

Reddit
Old 11-27-2007, 06:47 PM   #24
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'm not saying he isn't, but the way you, and the rest of the Crimson faithful talked him up, it was really ****ing annoying. All I am saying is don't get butt hurt when the rest of us exact some revenge for all the "200Saban, Jesus Saban Christ" bull**** the rest of us had to put up with.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:38 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Brent you are a nasty mouth little pecker when discussing Alabama. You need to calm down with the suck my balls crap. If you cant be speak civil when discussing football amongest friends, then why even watch football. Are you that tormented by the lack of success at Alabama, do you need to vent and murder is illegal?

Maybe we can all pitch in and buy you an effigy of Tuberville to hoist up in the back yard to set fire to and chant Druid death verses cursing Auburns team to hell.

or

Just tie you up to a chair and run the entire series of AUBURN 80's DECADE OF DOMINANCE over and over. MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA
Old 11-27-2007, 10:16 PM   #26
Regular

SUCK MY BALLS

Reddit
Old 11-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
SUCK MY BALLS
I AGREE.

Seriously... every game we lost all season was by a touchdown or less despite all the **** that has happened throughout the year. So start sucking.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:04 PM   #28
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I AGREE.

Seriously... every game we lost all season was by a touchdown or less despite all the **** that has happened throughout the year. So start sucking.
Whether you lost by a touchdown or 3, losing's losing...
Old 11-27-2007, 11:13 PM   #29
Regular

Hey look at this guy. He must have went to Auburn cause he's a ****ing genious.

Reddit
Old 11-27-2007, 11:15 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #31
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Hey look at this guy. He must have went to Auburn cause he's a ****ing genious.
'Twas a reference to Fast and Furious... You shoulda drank more at Rosie's, you aren't near drunk enough.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:57 AM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
SUCK MY BALLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I AGREE.

There sure are a lot of guys wanting other guys to suck their balls!

I know I have been gone a while but when did Mustang Evolution become a gay mens forum ?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:28 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
There sure are a lot of guys wanting other guys to suck their balls!

I know I have been gone a while but when did Mustang Evolution become a gay mens forum ?
Since alabama started sucking balls, so the fans joined in
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:18 AM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic04edge View Post
Since alabama started sucking balls, so the fans joined in