New Wheels - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-07-2007, 08:42 AM   #36
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: New Wheels

I would hope someone would be able to pull the same numbers back to back on the same dyno.

Anyhow, you don't have to keep posting up trying to validate your numbers. They are high. Everyone everywhere will tell you they are high. BUt they are what you put down on THAT dyno. Now, were you to go to another, you probably wouldn't put down the same number. Every dyno is different...theirs just reads high.

Hell, I'm thinking about going to the dyno day tomorrow only because the dyno it is on reads about 20% is a ricer I wonder why it reads high?

None the less, your numbers are fine. All that matters is that your A/F no longer looks like a map for the advance hill at vail.

"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:29 PM   #37
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
Re: New Wheels

Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Wow, that's pretty high for a 2.93 upper only...I need to get myself on that dyno...I bet I could hit 540's. What are they SAE? I remember when I swapped from my 2.76 to a 3.10 upper I dyno'ed on a similar day and put down right at 500 uncorrected.

I really don't care to be honest with you. Everybody on all the threads I posted this on asked for them though.

JROC is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos