Random Photos (Rated PG Please!) - Page 134 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #4656
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
hehe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-904115962.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	91787  
Crowned1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #4657
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Name:	image-3771588108.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	91795

Just found this pic. Was my 94' V6. Mint condition. Winter of 2009 outside of Youngstown, Oh. Right before I moved back home to Louisiana
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 01:05 PM   #4658
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
😋
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3308136376.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	91798  
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #4659
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	image-1230389306.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	314.3 KB
ID:	91861

This happened today. 2 High schoolers one dead. They were racing their "friend" and a big 18-wheeler was switching lanes as they were speeding by and hit the car and it spun and hit a poll. And the "friend" didn't even stop.
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #4660
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

This happened today. 2 High schoolers one dead. They were racing their "friend" and a big 18-wheeler was switching lanes as they were speeding by and hit the car and it spun and hit a poll. And the "friend" didn't even stop.
Some ppl race in the stupidest places
Old 02-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #4661
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post

Some ppl race in the stupidest places
Wow! That's fugged up!!! That's why you save the racing for the track/strip. I refuse to street race. Call me a coward or whatever you want. But ***** happens. And I don't wanna be a part of *****
Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #4662
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350 View Post

Wow! That's fugged up!!! That's why you save the racing for the track/strip. I refuse to street race. Call me a coward or whatever you want. But ***** happens. And I don't wanna be a part of *****
Yeah man it sucks. The driver always lives to! Got the girl in the passenger seat killed... But yeah racing on a access road is worse than the highway!! But still yeah no racing for me!.-.
Xaperez100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #4663
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaperez100 View Post

This is why I don't street race. I have common sense and the lack of wanting to endanger others around me. I feel bad for the families but this is ridiculous. Could have been prevented with the simple word No
Barrett775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #4664
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:

Dang makes me re think racing on the street
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #4665
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post

Dang makes me re think racing on the street
Jst don't do it brother. It ain't worth it. They make paces for racing. The street is made for going to work and the grocery store. People drivin babies ride on that same street.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:58 PM   #4666
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post

Jst don't do it brother. It ain't worth it. They make paces for racing. The street is made for going to work and the grocery store. People drivin babies ride on that same street.
+1536262736
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #4667
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I raced once and got a ticket but I know its not an exscuse but I'm a kid but I always try to resist the urge I mean I havent even done engine upgrades because I'd be to tempted to use it
Old 02-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #4668
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. It doesn't get easier. U just get better at fightin the urge.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #4669
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Exactly. I may goose it when a ricer or import pulls up next to me. Gotta show them who's boss. But I WILL NOT race. Just think, motorcycle pulls out in front of you while racing, he's screwed. But you're screwed cause you'll be locked up for 25 to life cause you wanted to race. And if you don't do life, you'll never own a car or have a drivers license the rest of your life. Your choice. But don't pull up on me or fly past me racing, cause I will catch you. And I will drag you thru the window and teach you why you shouldn't street race. It's my life or yours. And it sure as hell ain't gonna be mine

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Lol. It doesn't get easier. U just get better at fightin the urge.
Lol +1

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote:

I raced once and got a ticket but I know its not an exscuse but I'm a kid but I always try to resist the urge I mean I havent even done engine upgrades because I'd be to tempted to use it
My lil brother is 17. He knows not to do the things I did cause ill stomp him.

In 2001, I got a DUI in Ohio, took 9 state troopers and a road block to stop me they couldn't catch me. I outdrove them. Out raced them. Out ran them. They beat my *** off everything but the ground. Did 60 days in jail and $5,000 in fines.
Coulda been alot worse considering what my BAC was.
And people wonder why I don't drink. And why I don't race
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #4670
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Exactly. I may goose it when a ricer or import pulls up next to me. Gotta show them who's boss. But I WILL NOT race. Just think, motorcycle pulls out in front of you while racing, he's screwed. But you're screwed cause you'll be locked up for 25 to life cause you wanted to race. And if you don't do life, you'll never own a car or have a drivers license the rest of your life. Your choice. But don't pull up on me or fly past me racing, cause I will catch you. And I will drag you thru the window and teach you why you shouldn't street race. It's my life or yours. And it sure as hell ain't gonna be mine

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Lol +1

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

In 2001, I got a DUI in Ohio, took 9 state troopers and a road block to stop me they couldn't catch me. I outdrove them. Out raced them. Out ran them. They beat my *** off everything but the ground. Did 60 days in jail and $5,000 in fines.
Dang I just turned 18 the 8th
Old 02-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #4671
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol +1

Gotta say it. That is one of the dumbest things I've heard. Why did you run? Why would you keep running? What is your insurance like? Where you in your mustang?
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #4672
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Dang I just turned 18 the 8th
Just keep it between the ditches and a respectable speed limit. And don't text and drive

I have Bluetooth in mine. So I can talk hands free. Can't call me, I can't text you.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #4673
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just keep it between the ditches and a respectable speed limit. And don't text and drive

I have Bluetooth in mine. So I can talk hands free. Can't call me, I can't text you.
I don't even talk or text on the phone only people I talk to is parents and like one friend and he usually is with me lol but I will now seem to get more respect from my dad for it to so that's a plus
Old 02-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #4674
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

I don't even talk or text on the phone only people I talk to is parents and like one friend and he usually is with me lol but I will now seem to get more respect from my dad for it to so that's a plus
We gotta get you some women! Lol. You'll talk and text then.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #4675
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

We gotta get you some women! Lol. You'll talk and text then.
Lol
Old 02-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #4676
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea man you gotta be careful out there, there's a lot of guys think they can drive fast but instincts and reaction time are shotty. I can admit I drive pretty fast myself but I have calmed it down a couple notches because my wife freaks when I drive off and doesn't know if I will be back. I'm pretty your parents worry when you drive off, so it's your responsibility to make sure you bring yourself and your Stang back in one piece... P.s "don't stress over the ladies bro , as long as you keep money in your pocket and your ride clean they will come" lol
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #4677
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Yea man you gotta be careful out there, there's a lot of guys think they can drive fast but instincts and reaction time are shotty. I can admit I drive pretty fast myself but I have calmed it down a couple notches because my wife freaks when I drive off and doesn't know if I will be back. I'm pretty your parents worry when you drive off, so it's your responsibility to make sure you bring yourself and your Stang back in one piece... P.s "don't stress over the ladies bro , as long as you keep money in your pocket and your ride clean they will come" lol
X 1 mil
Old 02-20-2013, 02:06 AM   #4678
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
After having my close friend die about 4 years ago it changed my outlook on street racing a lot. He was in a charger, launched and started getting sideways and countersteered, when he did it was too much, swung back to the other side of the road and hit a tree. 4 people were in the car, my ex was in the back seat and was the only one in the car wearing her seatbelt. She woke up the next morning in the hospital not knowing she was the only one who lived the crash. Now I'm not gonna bull**** you guys and say I don't get a little peppy when I'm out driving around on those late Friday and Saturday nights, but when it comes to really racing keep it for the track. For some people it may take loosing a good friend like I did, or wrapping your own car around a pole but don't make it go that far.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:49 AM   #4679
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Name:	image-2325308754.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	91938
That's about right.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:08 AM   #4680
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post

Gotta say it. That is one of the dumbest things I've heard. Why did you run? Why would you keep running? What is your insurance like? Where you in your mustang?
He pays a good bit in insurance, trust me. Getting behind the wheel of any car drunk is dumb and most of the time the people doing it are too drunk to care so why not run.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:09 AM   #4681
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
That's about right.
Lol

Old 02-20-2013, 04:12 AM   #4682
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Just ordered a new helmet. Hopefully it fits my fat head.

Name:	image-2844184831.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	478.0 KB
ID:	91939Old helmet.

Name:	image-1949832526.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	91940New hottness! I don't know why I went with white? Oh wait, because its sexy! Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 04:25 AM   #4683
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Old helmet.

New hottness! I don't know why I went with white? Oh wait, because its sexy! Lol
Shoulda got red to match the car. Lol

Old 02-20-2013, 05:16 AM   #4684
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's about right.
Lmao
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:16 AM   #4685
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Old helmet.

New hottness! I don't know why I went with white? Oh wait, because its sexy! Lol
The stig !!!!!!! I know who he is know !!
Old 02-20-2013, 05:44 AM   #4686
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post

Shoulda got red to match the car. Lol
Funny thing, I actually hate red. Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 05:46 AM   #4687
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

The stig !!!!!!! I know who he is know !!
You've lost me at "The". What the hell are you talking about? Lol
Old 02-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #4688
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You've lost me at "The". What the hell are you talking about? Lol
You don't watch top gear?
Old 02-20-2013, 05:56 AM   #4689
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

You don't watch top gear?
Ah yes, now I know what you're talking about!

Name:	image-2210621209.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	91943
Old 02-20-2013, 07:02 AM   #4690
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post

Why did I run? Because that's the kind of stupid decisions people make after drinking
Was in my 90 240sx
Insurance isn't bad. They only affect it for 3 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos