Random Photos (Rated PG Please!) - Page 402 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-19-2014, 10:54 PM   #14036
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: MySpace
Region: Colorado
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
You guys are on crack lol. Whatever, I would love to own one!

Id love to drive one..





Off a cliff
TomFromMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2014, 11:16 PM   #14037
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomFromMySpace View Post
That doesn't mean it has to look cheesy. IMO it looks like they were trying too hard to be different. But ended up looking a camaro with a body kit anyway
If you see it in person *maybe you have) it doesnt look anything like a camero... its flat out one of the most impressive looking rides out now which is saying a lot cause I hate Chevy. They were giving rides and had a couple static displays at our fair last year and to see it was freaking crazy... the angles are just right you really cant stop looking at it. The four exaust tips together are kinda goofy but the ride us plenty sick!!!
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2014, 11:38 PM   #14038
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: MySpace
Region: Colorado
Posts: 16
Random Photos (Rated PG Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
If you see it in person *maybe you have) it doesnt look anything like a camero... its flat out one of the most impressive looking rides out now which is saying a lot cause I hate Chevy. They were giving rides and had a couple static displays at our fair last year and to see it was freaking crazy... the angles are just right you really cant stop looking at it. The four exaust tips together are kinda goofy but the ride us plenty sick!!!

Funny you mention that cuz I saw one just yesterday lol. But yeah my official opinion is that id rather buy a previous gen corvette
TomFromMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:04 AM   #14039
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
If you see it in person *maybe you have) it doesnt look anything like a camero... its flat out one of the most impressive looking rides out now which is saying a lot cause I hate Chevy. They were giving rides and had a couple static displays at our fair last year and to see it was freaking crazy... the angles are just right you really cant stop looking at it. The four exaust tips together are kinda goofy but the ride us plenty sick!!!
Well said. I'm not a Chevy fan by any mean. I don't like to call myself a ford fan, despite the fact that I've owned like 7 of them over the last 6-7 years, but I give props to a nice car when I see one. Chevy makes a mean 2 seater coupe; what can I say ? Also really digging the new camaro z28. Not sure Id own, but it definitely raised the bar. Too bad it's outrageously priced, otherwise it may have been something to consider in the next few years. But at that price, I'd rather save up my pennies on what is expected to be the coolest svt mustang ever! It's got big shoes to fill. Maybe it'll be better than the z28 on the Nurburgring and they can call it Terminator 2 . Hahaha
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:31 AM   #14040
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Attachment 151191Attachment 151192

Uncles new ride. Currently back at the dealership for black chrome wheels and mirror finish sealant.
you gonna run him?hhahaah
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:41 AM   #14041
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomFromMySpace View Post
But yeah my official opinion is that id rather buy a previous gen corvette
100% agree! The c6 is so sexy!
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:05 AM   #14042
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
I'll get this 1 day! LolAttachment 151065
This reminded me to get some caulk and carry it in my cars. Great pic!
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:42 AM   #14043
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Well said. I'm not a Chevy fan by any mean. I don't like to call myself a ford fan, despite the fact that I've owned like 7 of them over the last 6-7 years, but I give props to a nice car when I see one. Chevy makes a mean 2 seater coupe; what can I say ? Also really digging the new camaro z28. Not sure Id own, but it definitely raised the bar. Too bad it's outrageously priced, otherwise it may have been something to consider in the next few years. But at that price, I'd rather save up my pennies on what is expected to be the coolest svt mustang ever! It's got big shoes to fill. Maybe it'll be better than the z28 on the Nurburgring and they can call it Terminator 2 . Hahaha
The badest mustang is pushing 662hp from the dealer... Fords shoes are just fine. Lol
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #14044
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
If you see it in person *maybe you have) it doesnt look anything like a camero... its flat out one of the most impressive looking rides out now which is saying a lot cause I hate Chevy. They were giving rides and had a couple static displays at our fair last year and to see it was freaking crazy... the angles are just right you really cant stop looking at it. The four exaust tips together are kinda goofy but the ride us plenty sick!!!

Not saying the car looks like a Camaro, just the tail light lenses.
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #14045
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post
you gonna run him?hhahaah

Ha. I would just to see the comparison.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:14 AM   #14046
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Ha. I would just to see the comparison.
yeah! let us know the outcome!!
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:56 AM   #14047
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
The badest mustang is pushing 662hp from the dealer... Fords shoes are just fine. Lol
It has a lot of power , but it can't swing it on a big boy track. Some people want to drive their cars outside of a straight line bud. Nothing wrong with a shelby, but it's a dinosaur in this new muscle era. It's got the heart in the right place, but it's not perfect yet. Keep an open mind, were about to see some cool new stuff.
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #14048
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
It has a lot of power , but it can't swing it on a big boy track. Some people want to drive their cars outside of a straight line bud. Nothing wrong with a shelby, but it's a dinosaur in this new muscle era. It's got the heart in the right place, but it's not perfect yet. Keep an open mind, were about to see some cool new stuff.

I some what agree here.. It does plenty well on a track though
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:28 PM   #14049
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: MySpace
Region: Colorado
Posts: 16
Anything can do well on a track if you spend money in suspension mods
TomFromMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:31 PM   #14050
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
That's not the point. We're talking about a car that comes straight from factory with the ability to out perform super cars on the mother of all race tracks. There is no defence to that. I love my mustang and I get it guys, but just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's worthless. GM has raised the bar whether you want to admit it or not. There will always be a faster car, but for the time being it will not have a ford emblem. End sitrep
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #14051
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
That's not the point. We're talking about a car that comes straight from factory with the ability to out perform super cars on the mother of all race tracks. There is no defence to that. I love my mustang and I get it guys, but just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's worthless. GM has raised the bar whether you want to admit it or not. There will always be a faster car, but for the time being it will not have a ford emblem. End sitrep
I dont HAVE to like anything! Its a freakin 7 liter fukin engine pushin 505 hp big freakin deal... 505 is impressive but what else do you want from me. Just cause a review comes out and raves about something doesnt mean I have to go out and start buying chevys now. If you're a chevy guy GREAT but don't quote facts to me like Im supposed to convert to liking chevy all of a sudden. They can put one of my damn hmmwv motors in the damn camaro for all I give a ****!

And I quoted the hp of the shelby because the post I was responding to said Ford has big shoes to fill which is buil****.
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:24 PM   #14052
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
I dont HAVE to like anything! Its a freakin 7 liter fukin engine pushin 505 hp big freakin deal... 505 is impressive but what else do you want from me. Just cause a review comes out and raves about something doesnt mean I have to go out and start buying chevys now. If you're a chevy guy GREAT but don't quote facts to me like Im supposed to convert to liking chevy all of a sudden. They can put one of my damn hmmwv motors in the damn camaro for all I give a ****! And I quoted the hp of the shelby because the post I was responding to said Ford has big shoes to fill which is buil****.
You're totally missing the point and I'm now entirely sure you didn't understand what I meant by "Ford has big shoes to fill". It was in regards to their own accomplishments. SVT is making the next cobra and not shelby, thus why they have big shoes to fill. No one is asking you to like anything. Do you have some deeply rooted issues with anyone who challenges your opinion on cars or are you always this sensitive.

Bottom line is: This is a big boy forum. If you can't debate something like this with respect and maturity, then you should log off the old lap top and check yourself into some private therapy. Take a deep breath man. Lol
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:51 PM   #14053
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: MySpace
Region: Colorado
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
You're totally missing the point and I'm now entirely sure you didn't understand what I meant by "Ford has big shoes to fill". It was in regards to their own accomplishments. SVT is making the next cobra and not shelby, thus why they have big shoes to fill. No one is asking you to like anything. Do you have some deeply rooted issues with anyone who challenges your opinion on cars or are you always this sensitive.

Bottom line is: This is a big boy forum. If you can't debate something like this with respect and maturity, then you should log off the old lap top and check yourself into some private therapy. Take a deep breath man. Lol

I have an appt with a therapist. Logging off now. Bye
TomFromMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:04 PM   #14054
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomFromMySpace View Post
I have an appt with a therapist. Logging off now. Bye
I forgot you were here. Lol
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #14055
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
I thought it had 455 and 460 hp.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #14056
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Ls7 motor... 505 hp 481 lbs
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #14057
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: MySpace
Region: Colorado
Posts: 16
Random Photos (Rated PG Please!)

A 2v can do that with a turbo and built engine

For less than the cost of a new car http://forums.corral.net/forums/turb...no-sheets.html
TomFromMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #14058
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
Ls7 motor... 505 hp 481 lbs

Current motor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1395362392.892325.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	151311
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:42 PM   #14059
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
The boss is a small as.s 5 liter compared to that 7 and its pushin 444 which is close enough.

I agree the live axle **** needs to get fixed but rumor is the 15 wont have it. With the right suspension were right back in there...
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:43 PM   #14060
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Heat soak is a prob for the shelby but Ford has definitely stepped their game up... all that other **** is for the birds
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #14061
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Maybe. Either way, should be interesting. If they can make it less than the z28, I don't think anyone will care if it's faster or slower on the track. Starting prices at 75000$ for a camaro is way unreasonable.
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:47 PM   #14062
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
It will be a limited edition anyway I think from one article I was reading... cant remember where I saw that.
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:27 PM   #14063
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,548
Random Photos (Rated PG Please!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
I thought it had 455 and 460 hp.

That's the C7 corvette, with the optional Performance Exhaust. Weren't we talking about the Z/28?
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #14064
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
http://m.chevrolet.com/culture/artic...l#.UyuGjnoo7qA
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:01 PM   #14065
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
That's the C7 corvette, with the optional Performance Exhaust. Weren't we talking about the Z/28?

Yes I know. I thought they were still talking about the Corvette at that point.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:51 AM   #14066
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Police vehicle got jacked during a shoot out. Perp ended with a hole in his chest after he shot two officers. Their wounds were non life threatening. The perp is in critical condition. Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3963049165.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	151365

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/54734442/n...us_christi_tx/
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:38 AM   #14067
Registered Member
Regular
 
White03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hereford
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Police vehicle got jacked during a shoot out. Perp ended with a hole in his chest after he shot two officers. Their wounds were non life threatening. The perp is in critical condition. Attachment 151365

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/54734442/n...us_christi_tx/

Thats nuts. THUG LIFE
White03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:34 AM   #14068
Registered Member
Regular
 
Marty5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dallas, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 153
Just like on playstation... til you eff around and get shot. why would anyone steal a police vehicle... stupid
__________________
2013 GTCS Sterling Gray, 3.73 gears, limited slip dif, MT82, Roush Axel-backs, 3 qtr window louvers

Marty5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:10 AM   #14069
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
Just like on playstation... til you eff around and get shot. why would anyone steal a police vehicle... stupid
It's GTA Biatches !!! Up, down, up, down, left, right and I'm free!!!! No stars..... Wait WTF.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:01 AM   #14070
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty5.0 View Post
Just like on playstation... til you eff around and get shot. why would anyone steal a police vehicle... stupid

Yeah that just wasn't to smart
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aftermarket steeda suspension photos gregtommy 2011-2014 Mustang GT 13 09-13-2012 01:45 PM
Spy Photos mrkrabz 2011-2014 Mustang GT 24 08-19-2012 05:54 PM
EVAP Help P0455 CEL and now random misfiring 3ntr0py Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 11 01-24-2012 02:37 PM
Summer rated tires Mayhem48 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 3 11-19-2011 08:35 PM
SEMA photos :) Lalayla Pictures and Videos 5 11-13-2011 10:46 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:04 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.