idiot - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
idiot

if you have nitrous it is a good idea to have a fire extinguisher.

dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Missxalii
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

Hahah. I died. That's what you get for being a ricer!
Missxalii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Region: Texas
Lol.. Yeah it happens I had a fire once.. Lets Just say it burnt my race jacket before it did my electrical.. I never came out of a 5 point so fast.. Lol it was a blur but I pulled my jacket off stopped on the track an smothered mine

Old 05-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Road Trip!

oy yeah feel free to psot some more idioti ricer videos if wish.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

anyone can have a fire. and i know some people warm there bottles this way. but seriously get a damn bottle warmer!

on a side note. i wish i had that banshee.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000
Lol.. Yeah it happens I had a fire once.. Lets Just say it burnt my race jacket before it did my electrical.. I never came out of a 5 point so fast.. Lol it was a blur but I pulled my jacket off stopped on the track an smothered mine
glad your ok.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Region: Texas
I have a banshee.. Torn apart right now though.. Blew the motor . It's been sitting in the same spot for over 9 months lol.. You should see some of the things guys do at the track trying to gain an edge.... Have you ever washed your tires with tide? They get vey sticky especially slicks.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Road Trip!

no i havent. but i have heard of that trick. i used to ride back in the day. but its been a long time. i just had a 300ex bored to 342 and some other junk on there. i ended up trading for a 500 hp 350 i dropped in my lifted truck. then i sold that. was the only chevy i ever owned but i will say that thing was a beast!
Old 05-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
Road Trip!
Supporter

Region: Missouri
Re: idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
Quote:
oy yeah feel free to psot some more idioti ricer videos if wish.
---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------
anyone can have a fire. and i know some people warm there bottles this way. but seriously get a damn bottle warmer!
on a side note. i wish i had that banshee.
---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

glad your ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000 View Post
I have a banshee.. Torn apart right now though.. Blew the motor . It's been sitting in the same spot for over 9 months lol.. You should see some of the things guys do at the track trying to gain an edge.... Have you ever washed your tires with tide? They get vey sticky especially slicks.
I always carry a fire extinguisher in my car. I have way too much time and money invested to lose it all because I didn't have one.

I had a Banshee too. Worked nights and weekends to get the cash, bought it new from the Yamamama dealer. Spent lots more on tires/rims and go fast parts. Topped out around 95-98 mph on the highway, would throw sand 20-30 feet or more in the air with the paddle tires on. It was a blast. Ended up trading it for an 89 Mustang Convertible for my second daughter. I was sad to see it go, but it was hilarious watching the idiots at the car dealership trying to ride it on the street. It put two of them on their backs in the middle of the street, then I had to leave before I hurt myself laughing at them.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse

I always carry a fire extinguisher in my car. I have way too much time and money invested to lose it all because I didn't have one.

I had a Banshee too. Worked nights and weekends to get the cash, bought it new from the Yamamama dealer. Spent lots more on tires/rims and go fast parts. Topped out around 95-98 mph on the highway, would throw sand 20-30 feet or more in the air with the paddle tires on. It was a blast. Ended up trading it for an 89 Mustang Convertible for my second daughter. I was sad to see it go, but it was hilarious watching the idiots at the car dealership trying to ride it on the street. It put two of them on their backs in the middle of the street, then I had to leave before I hurt myself laughing at them.
Haha. That's funny. I used to ride every single day. I would get of work and me and my buddy wouldn't even for in the house. Right to the quads. Good times them were.

I don't have a fire extinguisher yet. But you better believe its near the top of my list.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Road Trip!
Supporter

Region: Missouri
Re: idiot

Quote:
Haha. That's funny. I used to ride every single day. I would get of work and me and my buddy wouldn't even for in the house. Right to the quads. Good times them were.

Me too. My obsession with riding darn near earned me a divorce.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #10
Road Trip!

It did earn me a dislocated colar bone and torn ACL in my shoulder. And some time off work. But I did get some good air though.lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos