idiot - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
idiot

if you have nitrous it is a good idea to have a fire extinguisher.


dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-19-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Missxalii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lindenwold
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 578
Send a message via AIM to Missxalii
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
if you have nitrous it is a good idea to have a fire extinguisher.

Hahah. I died. That's what you get for being a ricer!
__________________
2012 Dub Edition V6 Mustang
full borla exhaust / steeda intake / 3.73's / aluminum driveshaft
exedy stage 3 clutch / spec steel flywheel / steeda shifter bushings
Missxalii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
Lol.. Yeah it happens I had a fire once.. Lets Just say it burnt my race jacket before it did my electrical.. I never came out of a 5 point so fast.. Lol it was a blur but I pulled my jacket off stopped on the track an smothered mine
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
oy yeah feel free to psot some more idioti ricer videos if wish.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

anyone can have a fire. and i know some people warm there bottles this way. but seriously get a damn bottle warmer!

on a side note. i wish i had that banshee.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000
Lol.. Yeah it happens I had a fire once.. Lets Just say it burnt my race jacket before it did my electrical.. I never came out of a 5 point so fast.. Lol it was a blur but I pulled my jacket off stopped on the track an smothered mine
glad your ok.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
I have a banshee.. Torn apart right now though.. Blew the motor . It's been sitting in the same spot for over 9 months lol.. You should see some of the things guys do at the track trying to gain an edge.... Have you ever washed your tires with tide? They get vey sticky especially slicks.
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
no i havent. but i have heard of that trick. i used to ride back in the day. but its been a long time. i just had a 300ex bored to 342 and some other junk on there. i ended up trading for a 500 hp 350 i dropped in my lifted truck. then i sold that. was the only chevy i ever owned but i will say that thing was a beast!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #7
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
if you have nitrous it is a good idea to have a fire extinguisher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
oy yeah feel free to psot some more idioti ricer videos if wish.
---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------
anyone can have a fire. and i know some people warm there bottles this way. but seriously get a damn bottle warmer!
on a side note. i wish i had that banshee.
---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

glad your ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000 View Post
I have a banshee.. Torn apart right now though.. Blew the motor . It's been sitting in the same spot for over 9 months lol.. You should see some of the things guys do at the track trying to gain an edge.... Have you ever washed your tires with tide? They get vey sticky especially slicks.
I always carry a fire extinguisher in my car. I have way too much time and money invested to lose it all because I didn't have one.


I had a Banshee too. Worked nights and weekends to get the cash, bought it new from the Yamamama dealer. Spent lots more on tires/rims and go fast parts. Topped out around 95-98 mph on the highway, would throw sand 20-30 feet or more in the air with the paddle tires on. It was a blast. Ended up trading it for an 89 Mustang Convertible for my second daughter. I was sad to see it go, but it was hilarious watching the idiots at the car dealership trying to ride it on the street. It put two of them on their backs in the middle of the street, then I had to leave before I hurt myself laughing at them.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse

I always carry a fire extinguisher in my car. I have way too much time and money invested to lose it all because I didn't have one.

I had a Banshee too. Worked nights and weekends to get the cash, bought it new from the Yamamama dealer. Spent lots more on tires/rims and go fast parts. Topped out around 95-98 mph on the highway, would throw sand 20-30 feet or more in the air with the paddle tires on. It was a blast. Ended up trading it for an 89 Mustang Convertible for my second daughter. I was sad to see it go, but it was hilarious watching the idiots at the car dealership trying to ride it on the street. It put two of them on their backs in the middle of the street, then I had to leave before I hurt myself laughing at them.
Haha. That's funny. I used to ride every single day. I would get of work and me and my buddy wouldn't even for in the house. Right to the quads. Good times them were.

I don't have a fire extinguisher yet. But you better believe its near the top of my list.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
Haha. That's funny. I used to ride every single day. I would get of work and me and my buddy wouldn't even for in the house. Right to the quads. Good times them were.

Me too. My obsession with riding darn near earned me a divorce.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:10 PM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
It did earn me a dislocated colar bone and torn ACL in my shoulder. And some time off work. But I did get some good air though.lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:56 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.