Weather here - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Weather here

This is a sandstorm we had a few days ago where im deployed too
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sand storm.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	51907   Click image for larger version

Name:	sand storm2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	51908  

Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	51909  
southernstang00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I have seen many of those. I just got back from western Afghanistan. We were there during the 120 days of wind.
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Weather here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonster13 View Post
I have seen many of those. I just got back from western Afghanistan. We were there during the 120 days of wind.
haha yea they sux....we are having 45-50 NAUT mile winds with blowing sand right now. We are in kuwait and we were headed to Iraq but got stalled here in camp buehring for a year. Ive only got a couple of months here and ready to get out of and back to my reg job, working in he stangs. What did you do over there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: New York
At first I thought that was back in the us n also thank you for serving
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady View Post
At first I thought that was back in the us n also thank you for serving
ha, I would deal with this every day back in the states as long as im not here because it feels like im jail because im the desert and NOTHING around us and no where to go and living in a tent with the space of a jail cell. lol and your welcome...
Old 06-03-2012, 02:15 AM   #6
Road Trip!

Ur in jail?
Old 06-03-2012, 03:09 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ur in jail?
No, lol read it again I edited it...lol
Old 06-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstang00

haha yea they sux....we are having 45-50 NAUT mile winds with blowing sand right now. We are in kuwait and we were headed to Iraq but got stalled here in camp buehring for a year. Ive only got a couple of months here and ready to get out of and back to my reg job, working in he stangs. What did you do over there?
I'm an active reservist for the air force. I'm security forces. So we are the cops and we specialize in air base defense and ground combat. We got a 3 day notice to deploy to afghan to open a training base for the afghan army. We did air base defense and some outside the wire stuff.
3.55 Gears
20% tint alll around.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm an active reservist for the air force. I'm security forces. So we are the cops and we specialize in air base defense and ground combat. We got a 3 day notice to deploy to afghan to open a training base for the afghan army. We did air base defense and some outside the wire stuff.
Aw okie well thats not a bad gig and sounds like it might be fun too...how long did yall stay over there? I currently work on aircraft for the army NG but its getting old and quick too....ready to be home and working at my reg job at fedex. We have a sandstorm again today that has been lasting for two days now.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #10
Road Trip!

Well either way thank Q for serving if I was over there I'd b$&@& to much about sand in my boots
Old 06-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #11
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
This is a sandstorm we had a few days ago where im deployed too
Man, I didn't know you were deployed! When I was complaining about how hot it was here and you mentioned it was over 100 in the morning where you were at, I thought it was like Arizona or something. Waaaay hotter where your at!!! Thanks for your service bro! Deeply in debt!
Old 06-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well either way thank Q for serving if I was over there I'd b$&@& to much about sand in my boots

your welcome haha, the funny thing is that you dont get sand there....no every other places that sand shouldnt be it gets there lol...

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Man, I didn't know you were deployed! When I was complaining about how hot it was here and you mentioned it was over 100 in the morning where you were at, I thought it was like Arizona or something. Waaaay hotter where your at!!! Thanks for your service bro! Deeply in debt!
Haha, yea most did but if you noticed that when I answer to someones post its long and im the only one on here around 3 to 4 am yalls time lol. We are in the middle east where the temps reach 150 where we are but then you see the other stuff we have to put up with. I wish I was in AZ cuz then I would be in the states and better living conditions. But thanks and your welcome man im just ready to get home and drive the cobra I bought while over here.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Aw okie well thats not a bad gig and sounds like it might be fun too...how long did yall stay over there? I currently work on aircraft for the army NG but its getting old and quick too....ready to be home and working at my reg job at fedex. We have a sandstorm again today that has been lasting for two days now.
Well it actually sucked! Because it was a bare base so just tents and sand and one hardend facility and that was our air traffic control tower. We got attacked every other day. We had a village right outside the base were the Taliban was. I was there 6 months. Other than that it was cool.
3.55 Gears
20% tint alll around.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well it actually sucked! Because it was a bare base so just tents and sand and one hardend facility and that was our air traffic control tower. We got attacked every other day. We had a village right outside the base were the Taliban was. I was there 6 months. Other than that it was cool.
ok, that does suck and I know the feeling we are in tents now and have been here for a year. Now, with two months to go they are saying we might had to afghan now until the end of the deployment or longer. At least yall did 6 months we are doing a freaking year.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos