Cop car in Kona, HI - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Cop car in Kona, HI

Sweet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1519869177.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	600.6 KB
ID:	72110  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka View Post
Sweet
while I think it is cool, I hate nothing more than single tone, and unmarked (for the most part) police cars. Thankfully where I live, single tone, and unmarked cars cannot pull you over.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy

while I think it is cool, I hate nothing more than single tone, and unmarked (for the most part) police cars. Thankfully where I live, single tone, and unmarked cars cannot pull you over.
I got pulled over by a all black SUV cop a few weeks ago... so gay.. like all cop cars should be bright pink..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Filibuster

Region: Illinois
Nice!...all unmarked cAp cArs are sweet!
unlike everyone else on every forum or online for that matter I like the cops
Old 10-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
So...noone would ever know even with that large blue light on the top ?? lol
Old 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66
Wtf....
I'm going to go sit down and think about this
Old 10-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I'd be pissed if that cop pulled me over
Old 10-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
The car looks sweet, except for the gay little blue light on top! With the concealment technology today, that car could be stealth without that light on the roof.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf26330
The car looks sweet, except for the gay little blue light on top! With the concealment technology today, that car could be stealth without that light on the roof.
I agree, they should put lights behind the grille and on the dash and some on the back tailights. The cop car we have where i live has them and it looks just like a regular blue charger. But when he flips the lights you know its a cop
Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

I think the " police " have over stepped there boundaries the suppose to protect and serve and harass and bully people just cause they can with no punishment. Example I has a breaking and entering I called the police they came ( took forever ) and the whole time he was filling out the report his partner was snooping around and and started to go in some closets I stopped him and they both proceeded to Interrogate me ( screw that ) I told they could leave !
Old 10-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I had a cop ride my *** for 2 miles

He was less than 10 ft from me
Needless to say I called the police station and complainef
Old 10-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I got t-boned by a ford excursion when I drove a 96 f-150. I was making a right hand turn and they just kept going. 35M.P.H. speedlimit. They had to be doing 60. I only know this because I live on the road I was turning onto, and everyone drives this road 60. It should be 45-50 mph honestly.

Because when they hit me I had like half an inch of skid mark on the middle line, which is a giant 6 foot wide stripped no drive area, which I have always used because it is almost a 160 degree turn, and even in my mustang it is a hard turn to make, and because I had that small amount of skid, I was called out of lane, and I was in as much fault as the other person. No mind that I hadbeen 99% in lane, and was making a beyond legal right turn.

Oh yeah, turns out, the SUV was not only not insured, it was stolen with an alert out for it! LOL. Needless to say, my insurance company sued the city, and the lady, and won so much so, that they gave me three times what the truck was worth since the entire frame was bent into a U shape and it was totaled and I went through such hassle.

I hate the police...

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

this happens to me at least a few times a week. I drive 35 in a 35 with a cop on my tail, as I watch people pass me obviously doing faster. They are just hoping to catch me with something.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:57 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire

Had a cop ride my tail once!.. Until I brake checked him twice and yelled out my window, "get the F*** off my A** you DumbF***!!..." He then went around me!.. Lol

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka
Sweet
Except the little blue light on top that is a sweet ride!...
Old 10-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #14
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
The other day I was driving across a road where the Speed limit is ridiculously low at 25. No one drives the limit except the lady in front of me. Well it turns out there were 4-5 motorcycle cops.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I know a couple cops. They are really just like you and me. By that, I mean asKholes.. Walked out on a bar tab once cuz the waitress sucked, it was HIS idea. Tey joke about being diks too. Catch them on a day they are hating their job or their wife or their boss or whatever an you get the same ****e people get when they deal with us on the same day. I don't, as a general rule (not them specifically), like them. When I hear about some of the things they are up against (those of us with lesser/no scruples) I admire them. Sounds a lot more exciting than a desk job, but also puts their balls on the line everyday.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidRRaxle
I know a couple cops. They are really just like you and me. By that, I mean asKholes.. Walked out on a bar tab once cuz the waitress sucked, it was HIS idea. Tey joke about being diks too. Catch them on a day they are hating their job or their wife or their boss or whatever an you get the same ****e people get when they deal with us on the same day. I don't, as a general rule (not them specifically), like them. When I hear about some of the things they are up against (those of us with lesser/no scruples) I admire them. Sounds a lot more exciting than a desk job, but also puts their balls on the line everyday.
Their jobs are very difficult!.. And the reason why some of them are ******** are because that is what they have to deal with 9 out of 10 times!.. Just some food for thought!.. That cop that just pulled you over might just got done working a case were a dad BBQed his kid!.. Or we're a boyfriend nearly beat some girl to death!... Need to cut some cops a bit of slack!.. They deal with the scum of society on a daily bases, were as most people on here don't!..
Old 10-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Their jobs are very difficult!.. And the reason why some of them are ******** are because that is what they have to deal with 9 out of 10 times!.. Just some food for thought!.. That cop that just pulled you over might just got done working a case were a dad BBQed his kid!.. Or we're a boyfriend nearly beat some girl to death!... Need to cut some cops a bit of slack!.. They deal with the scum of society on a daily bases, were as most people on here don't!..
+1k! Yeah, supporting a response that supported mine, but get over ur speeding ticket an think about when ur kid or ur girl is not by ur side where u can protect them. Who steps up? One cop I know is 5 foot 6 and does undercover work!!!!! That is to keep ur kid off drugs or guns off the street (love guns, got 3, but I'm not the street)
Anyway, I have had a charge for assaulting a police officer. It was lessened due to the fact that he was retarded and no id or uniform. Anyway, I'm not a fanboy,
But holy balls gents.... Don't hate on cops. I've been fukt over twice. Legitimate, not a
Speeding ticket... Really bs f'd over. But I've also called on them twice in my life where no one else was gonna 'save the day'.

Don't bite the hand that one day may feed. But if they tased you.... Doesn't mean u deserved it and u should chime in here
Old 10-13-2012, 07:30 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

there are two different kinds of cops out there.

Unfortunately, most people like us, are going to see the ones that sit by the side of the road hidden behind the bushes on a 4 lane road in a business district where the speedlimit should be 45 but is 25 just so they can run and speedtrap, and hate cops. Specially when you see them driving 15-20 MPH over the speedlimit, only to pull off on the side of the road and setup a speed trap. Let us not even talk about the fact we are a hands free state in ohio where I live, and cops are on their cell phones while driving left and right.

Also though, they shouldn't let one case run into another. If they do, they need to be benched. Also shouldn't let their personal lives into their work. Yes their work is tough, doesn't pay well, but I also refuse to be cursed out by a cop because of it. I have been cursed out by a cop before too, just it was video taped and the cop realized it would be dumb of him to try anything.

While I agree that cops are a good thing, they also are a very bad thing. There is almost nothing to stop them, apart from video taping every interaction with them, and taking them to court.

If in my job, I came into work, and yelled at a client because I was on the verge of divorce with my wife, I would probably be one step from being fired, if not fired for my interaction. A cop can pull you over, call you every name in the book, and make you pay him money, and walk away with a smile on his face. Specially if he is in a smaller city and knows you'll loose in court.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosympathy
there are two different kinds of cops out there.

Unfortunately, most people like us, are going to see the ones that sit by the side of the road hidden behind the bushes on a 4 lane road in a business district where the speedlimit should be 45 but is 25 just so they can run and speedtrap, and hate cops. Specially when you see them driving 15-20 MPH over the speedlimit, only to pull off on the side of the road and setup a speed trap. Let us not even talk about the fact we are a hands free state in ohio where I live, and cops are on their cell phones while driving left and right.

Also though, they shouldn't let one case run into another. If they do, they need to be benched. Also shouldn't let their personal lives into their work. Yes their work is tough, doesn't pay well, but I also refuse to be cursed out by a cop because of it. I have before too, just it was video taped on the cop realized it would be dumb of him to try anything.

While I agree that cops are a good thing, they also are a very bad thing. There is almost nothing to stop them, apart from video taping every interaction with them, and taking them to court.

If in my job, I came into work, and yelled at a client because I was on the verge of divorce with my wife, I would probably be one step from being fired, if not fired for my interaction. A cop can pull you over, call you every name in the book, and make you pay him money, and walk away with a smile on his face.
First off Road Commissions and Townships are the ones that set speed limits!.. Not Cops!.. And those limits are set according to level of traffic, roadway surface (exact materials used to make it), number of lanes and so on!.. So to say that cops are the ones setting them just so they can run a "speed trap" is just wrong on many counts!..

Secondly, in a "Utopian World" a cop would pull you over for speeding, or what ever, wright you a ticket and then get the next day off due to the level of stress!.. Well... We don't live in that world!.. In most areas there aren't enough cops to cover all shifts and patrols, let alone give one a day off just because!.. And it is just human nature that at some point your personal life is going to affect your professional life, and vise versa!..

Finally, I would like to know when you were ever pulled over and forced to pay a cop any money?...
Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:

+1k! Yeah, supporting a response that supported mine, but get over ur speeding ticket an think about when ur kid or ur girl is not by ur side where u can protect them. Who steps up? One cop I know is 5 foot 6 and does undercover work!!!!! That is to keep ur kid off drugs or guns off the street (love guns, got 3, but I'm not the street)
Anyway, I have had a charge for assaulting a police officer. It was lessened due to the fact that he was retarded and no id or uniform. Anyway, I'm not a fanboy,
But holy balls gents.... Don't hate on cops. I've been fukt over twice. Legitimate, not a
Speeding ticket... Really bs f'd over. But I've also called on them twice in my life where no one else was gonna 'save the day'.

Don't bite the hand that one day may feed. But if they tased you.... Doesn't mean u deserved it and u should chime in here
this post started by talking about whether you liked the Hawaii Police Car. Then everyone started bashing the cops. Close this post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Cops are gay so is that blue light.

At least it's a mustang
Old 10-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnus

this post started by talking about whether you liked the Hawaii Police Car. Then everyone started bashing the cops. Close this post
Not everyone is bashing cops!.. Ya I've had a couple of times that I've meet some POS Cops!... But that's only like two times out of a few dozen!.. I'm not going to let two bad cops make an impression on me!.. Ill let the other 30 some cops that I've had a run in with do that!.. And my impression is that the majority of cops out there are just trying to do the best job they can!.. Trying to make our communities safer!..
Old 10-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think it looks badask! Just lose the bubble light and put it behind the grill like someone already said.

Don't mean to thread-jack, just voicing an opinion
Old 10-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think it looks badask! Just lose the bubble light and put it behind the grill like someone already said.

Don't mean to thread-jack, just voicing an opinion
Replace the bubble light with one of those flat LED light bars, and put a Badge decal on the doors!.. Then that would be one awesome speeding deterrent!.. Lol
Old 10-13-2012, 08:26 PM   #25
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by milgt View Post
So...noone would ever know even with that large blue light on the top ?? lol
That looks Barney Fife on that car.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #26
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66 View Post
+1
Old 10-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
This reminds about two months ago I was pulled over by a state trooper. he walked up to the passenger side asked for the DL and insurance...came back like (what seemed forever) 5 mins later and said "I only give out tickets if I know 100% sure you were speeding, I can say with 90% you were, so since I'm not 100% sure I'm letting you go with a warning". I was like (to myself) WTF why did you pull me over then...I'm thankful I'm pretty sure I was doing almost 90 when he got me. LOL
Old 10-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd
This reminds about two months ago I was pulled over by a state trooper. he walked up to the passenger side asked for the DL and insurance...came back like (what seemed forever) 5 mins later and said "I only give out tickets if I know 100% sure you were speeding, I can say with 90% you were, so since I'm not 100% sure I'm letting you go with a warning". I was like (to myself) WTF why did you pull me over then...I'm thankful I'm pretty sure I was doing almost 90 when he got me. LOL
I would say that was his way of saying!... "Your getting just a warning this time buddy!.. Slow it down!.". Lol
Old 10-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
I would say that was his way of saying!... "Your getting just a warning this time buddy!.. Slow it down!.". Lol
Probably so...but I think he just wanted to check out the ride. lol
Old 10-13-2012, 09:05 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:

+1.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #31
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnus View Post

Old 10-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #32
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Nice

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos