One for N8 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-22-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to at7311
One for N8

Watch that kinda **** when your off-roading.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: One for N8

Wow, that could ruin your day right there.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Damn !!! off roading castration

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I doubt warranty covers that one...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

lord... close call haha

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #6
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Haha, wow. That is crazy. I don't think I have ever seen anything like that before.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

Here's the whole thread.... Offroad accident in my JK... pics included - JeepForum.com
Old 04-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

should have bought a yukon. atleast their floor boards are steel and not cheap plastic.
Rollin Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #9
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
should have bought a yukon. atleast their floor boards are steel and not cheap plastic.
Have you ever been in a jeep? Don't start with your stupid elitist bull **** again, I guarntee your soccer mom suv wouldn't have even made it far enough to hit that tree branch.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #10
Regular

Region: Tennessee

:box: :swordfigh

In one corner we have an incredibly gay jeep and in the other an incredibly gay suburban.

Round 1......

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
:box: :swordfigh

In one corner we have an incredibly gay jeep and in the other an incredibly gay suburban.

Round 1......
Should I just post a picture and end it now?
Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
Regular

If so you wish

Reddit
Old 04-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Have you ever been in a jeep? Don't start with your stupid elitist bull **** again, I guarntee your soccer mom suv wouldn't have even made it far enough to hit that tree branch.
she aint soccor mom. shes a truck. soccor moms drive minivans, looser cruzers. Just curious. since its a GM, is this why your bashing her, if i owned a ford expidetion crap mobile that brokedown everytime i drove it. would you bash it. i doubt it. yall are typical ford owners. i suppose im gunna be banned for saying that, but if yall ban me for owning a Gm and not a ford. that just proves my point even more.

yes i have not only been in a jeep i own one. here it is. its an 07 X model. with 4wd, cloth seats, and a cd player. terrible ride, cant to jack, and i cant even take two people comfortably.

this is my parents vacation house in carova. here is my kon at the house

Old 04-22-2008, 07:19 PM   #14
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
...if i owned a ford expidetion crap mobile that brokedown everytime i drove it. would you bash it. i doubt it. yall are typical ford owners. i suppose im gunna be banned for saying that, but if yall ban me for owning a Gm and not a ford. that just proves my point even more.
Actually...if you came in here trying to claim the expedition could "wheel" better than a jeep and what not, yes, we would all probably bash you just as much because we all know these big SUVs are not really offroad vehicles and certainly can't offroad better than something built with that in mind. THe only offroad a yukon, explorer, expedition, H2 wanna bees, and the like are expected to have is soccer moms driving them into a parking lot or over their curb at home.

We have several non-ford owners as well as non-mustang ford owners on this site and they aren't banned because of it. However, they don't come in and try to make it sound like their ride is more than it is and bashing ford when everyone knows all mfgrs have their problems...it isn't just ford.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
Regular

We are typical Ford owners? You've done nothing but suck GMC's dick since you got on here.

Reddit
Old 04-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I am forced to drive a GM every day, and I must say I now know for sure I will never own another GM product. I have a 98 F150 in the fleet with 180,000 miles still going strong. Stock suspension and we put over 300 gallons of water/termiticide mix in the tank everyday and it has more power completely loaded down than my silverado does with an empty tank.

Speaking of which, I just rolled over 80,000 on this truck last week and it has more squeaks and rattles than my 02 Mustang had at 100,000 and more than my convertible has at any speed on any road.

Not only that, but the damn thing gets pissed off if I don't change the oil everytime it thinks I should and blinks a little reminder across the display everytime you crank it up. Half the silverados in my fleet don't have a right brake light because of a glitch in the wiring from the factory and they want me to pay 75 bucks a pop to fix em, screw that, we just don't have right brake lights.

And what about those running lights, I don't think I've seen a GM vehicle in the past 6 months with both running lights working.

So how about you take your "kon" as you call it and go find a ditch to get stuck in.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

****. That is precision. I may get bashed but I would not mind driving a Jeep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #18
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
****. That is precision. I may get bashed but I would not mind driving a Jeep.
You lesbian....

Yeah, I plan on having a Wrangler at some point....big tires, lifted, etc. But I already know I'm a lesbian...
Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
You lesbian....

Yeah, I plan on having a Wrangler at some point....big tires, lifted, etc. But I already know I'm a lesbian...
Big tires and low lift makes you cooler
Old 04-22-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64 View Post
Big tires and low lift makes you cooler
Never said I wanted to be cool.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

I thought only bright yellow Jeeps made you a lesbian?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

im finished with these silly arguements, apprently ignorance is bliss is true for ALL of you.

yall are changeing your information to fit your arguement. in a durability, speed, offroad, comfort, reliability test a GM would come out on top always.

why. been makeing vehicles for ever. damn nice ones. alot nicer and better put together than ford.

why is it ford thats in a financal mess and GM who is haveing number 1 sales in all their crossover's, because the people know better. i have had and still have many GM vehicles that have lasted better than the mustang. the mustang window fell out yesterday, which since i never got a reply as to why it happended yall apperently are too afraid to admit that these things can nickel and dime you to death.

i had a K5 Jimmy that went to 350k miles before i sold it. talked to my buddy today who bought it from me, just turned 428,XXX and all he did was throw a new starter in. before i bought the yukon i had a 99 GMC Suburban that i sold with about 490k miles on it. some rust, but still in great mechnical condition.

my yukon is one tuff truck. never going to sell it. the mustang has more squeaks, clanks, bangs than my 86 cadillac fleetwood. with the mods i have done to the mustang i have found more plastic cheap junk in it than a revel model of a mustang i have sitting on my office desk.

so good bye and FU, gm all the way.

BTW, any body want to buy a mustang gt 97k miles, ac broken , windows gone, top leaks. engine about to throw a rod. 8k. or 7k if you can roll it out of my garage your self.

o yea. im suckin GMC's dick because it atleast preforms well.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:52 PM   #23
Regular

Quote:
im finished with these silly arguements, apprently ignorance is bliss is true for ALL of you.
Oh my god are you serious? You have done nothing but bash Ford's since you got on here. No one on here gives a **** how awesome you think your GMC is. It's not a GMC site so common sense says we like Ford's just a bit more than GMC.

I actually drove a Formula Firebird for around 4 months so don't cop an attitude with me about how biased I am. I like some GMC. Mainly the TransAm and I'd own one if I had a Mustang to sit beside it.

Quote:
yall are changeing your information to fit your arguement. in a durability, speed, offroad, comfort, reliability test a GM would come out on top always.
I don't give a **** about off road. It's a Ford Mustang site. I don't care how often GMC comes out on top either. GMC is in about as good of a shape financially as Ford. Woo hoo. Go GMC. There is something to be proud of.

Quote:
why. been makeing vehicles for ever. damn nice ones. alot nicer and better put together than ford.
No one gives a **** if you think they make better vehicles. Somewhere down the line you thought it'd be a great idea to let everyone on here know how awesome you think you are for owning GMC cars and how much of a POS you think your Mustang is.

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN

Quote:
why is it ford thats in a financal mess and GM who is haveing number 1 sales in all their crossover's, because the people know better. i have had and still have many GM vehicles that have lasted better than the mustang. the mustang window fell out yesterday, which since i never got a reply as to why it happended yall apperently are too afraid to admit that these things can nickel and dime you to death.
Have you not checked GMC's financial statements. It's no bed of roses. Good god, again no one wants to hear you come onto a FORD MUSTANG website and tell us how awesome your damn GMC is.

Quote:
i had a K5 Jimmy that went to 350k miles before i sold it. talked to my buddy today who bought it from me, just turned 428,XXX and all he did was throw a new starter in. before i bought the yukon i had a 99 GMC Suburban that i sold with about 490k miles on it. some rust, but still in great mechnical condition.
There have been Ford Mustang's run 800k miles on original motor. No one cares!

Quote:
my yukon is one tuff truck.
GOOD FOR YOUR YUKON

Quote:
the mustang has more squeaks, clanks, bangs than my 86 cadillac fleetwood.
Then sell the damn Mustang and go find a GMC site so you can circle jerk with the rest of your GMC fan boys.

Quote:
with the mods i have done to the mustang i have found more plastic cheap junk in it than a revel model of a mustang i have sitting on my office desk.
No one on here cares.

Quote:
so good bye and FU, gm all the way.
Bye

Quote:
BTW, any body want to buy a mustang gt 97k miles, ac broken , windows gone, top leaks. engine about to throw a rod. 8k. or 7k if you can roll it out of my garage your self.
OMG I thought you were leaving.

Quote:
o yea. im suckin GMC's dick because it atleast preforms well.
Oh game over. You're so silly.

Thread over. Goodbye. I didn't have a problem with you until you started acting like you were better than everyone on here.

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos