Mustangs and Police - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARgt13 View Post
I haven't gotten pulled over..yet..but I've twice in the last month had a statey ride my *** on roads where the speed limit is 35 or 45. As soon as they get behind me I set the cruise control to the speed limit so they can't say I did a damn thing wrong, but they get so close to my bumper I can't see their headlights in the rear view mirror at times. I can't decide if they want me to go faster for the sake of them getting to where they want to go or if they want me to go faster so they can pull me over.
Brake quick for a squirrel and find out. You want a new rear bump cover dont you? I piss them off by going under the speed limit and they always turn off.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #107
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post

Brake quick for a squirrel and find out. You want a new rear bump cover dont you?
Lol that works!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
I haven't gotten pulled over..yet..but I've twice in the last month had a statey ride my *** on roads where the speed limit is 35 or 45. As soon as they get behind me I set the cruise control to the speed limit so they can't say I did a damn thing wrong, but they get so close to my bumper I can't see their headlights in the rear view mirror at times. I can't decide if they want me to go faster for the sake of them getting to where they want to go or if they want me to go faster so they can pull me over.
i get that alot too. but around me you pretty much have to drive through a section 8 neighborhood to get anywhere without going like 20min out of the way and i see when cops get behind them they do like 5 or 10 under the speed limit and i know that has to get the cops pissed. (i would pull them over for suspicion lol) when they get behind me i either stay at the speed limit or 5 over. but considering i have a roush AB with a 3in o/r h and 25% tint on all my windows in jersey i expect to get followed. especially driving through that neck of the woods
winslow16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Back in 08 in my 01 gt with KB supercharger. Raced a twin turbo 350z. Right through town. Well I live in a small town of about 1200 people. Half the town was there lol. Cop wasn't on duty and I knew that. So we raced. It was way to close to call but my brothers friend had a video. Posted it on YouTube. Got a call 4 days later from town cop. Wrote me for street racing. Couldn't believe it. I went to court and they destroyed me. Made a complete "example" of me. I fought for 6 months before they found me guilty. Got max fines for everything. Almost landed in jail for 365 days. But got 2500 dollar fine. 200 hours community service. And revocation of drivers license for one year. After I payed everything and it was all done. I joined the marine corps. 4 years later I own a 2013 gt in the same little town. And the cop hates me. But Idc. I hate him and always have my lawyer on call. He doesn't even bother with me anymore. (I also took it to town meetings and almost got him fired for harassment. He got 1 year probation)
Brembo Brake package, 3.73s, Roush axle-back exhaust, 20% tint all around, All lights and reflectors tinted gun smoke, 20X8.5 and 20x10 wheels and tires, Lowered 1.5" with Eibach pro springs, J&M panhard bar, BBK CAI, Bama 93R tune, JLT oil separator, Black "5.0" badge, Black billet shift knob
Yuckooo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Trapped on all sides lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3574660402.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	337.6 KB
ID:	83773   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-108712666.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	326.3 KB
ID:	83774  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-976360807.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	330.0 KB
ID:	83775  
Mbojeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Lol. I Brake Checked a Cop once for riding my a$$. He was on me for a good couple of miles and I was just not having a good day and didn't gave a damn.
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuckooo13 View Post
Back in 08 in my 01 gt with KB supercharger. Raced a twin turbo 350z. Right through town. Well I live in a small town of about 1200 people. Half the town was there lol. Cop wasn't on duty and I knew that. So we raced. It was way to close to call but my brothers friend had a video. Posted it on YouTube. Got a call 4 days later from town cop. Wrote me for street racing. Couldn't believe it. I went to court and they destroyed me. Made a complete "example" of me. I fought for 6 months before they found me guilty. Got max fines for everything. Almost landed in jail for 365 days. But got 2500 dollar fine. 200 hours community service. And revocation of drivers license for one year. After I payed everything and it was all done. I joined the marine corps. 4 years later I own a 2013 gt in the same little town. And the cop hates me. But Idc. I hate him and always have my lawyer on call. He doesn't even bother with me anymore. (I also took it to town meetings and almost got him fired for harassment. He got 1 year probation)
Although I find that to be. Good story and not to be a jerk but a lessons learned they will get on you if they see anything about street racing on here. Sorry. Hate to be that guy.
Barrett775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrett775 View Post
Although I find that to be. Good story and not to be a jerk but a lessons learned they will get on you if they see anything about street racing on here. Sorry. Hate to be that guy.
well to his defence he did say it was in the past and he did say that he he paid his fines and what not so anyone who reads that shouldnt take that out of context. its not like he was condoning street racing.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by winslow16 View Post

well to his defence he did say it was in the past and he did say that he he paid his fines and what not so anyone who reads that shouldnt take that out of context. its not like he was condoning street racing.
+11. And if anything he is showing everyone why you shouldn't Street Race.
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:24 AM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post

+11. And if anything he is showing everyone why you shouldn't Street Race.
Oh I completely understand I just don't want them to shut down this thread. I've mentioned the word before about it in a similar context and I got a warning. I just didn't want anyone to get into any kind if trouble on here.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #116
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

Oh I completely understand I just don't want them to shut down this thread. I've mentioned the word before about it in a similar context and I got a warning. I just didn't want anyone to get into any kind if trouble on here.
Yep ive learned the hard way also lol
bradtaylornator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtaylornator View Post

Yep ive learned the hard way also lol
Haha I was telling a story about a kid I used to work with back in Florida and got a warning so I just thought I'd be helpful haha. Damn kid and his civic.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

Haha I was telling a story about a kid I used to work with back in Florida and got a warning so I just thought I'd be helpful haha. Damn kid and his civic.
Freakin riceburners man...
bradtaylornator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtaylornator View Post

Freakin riceburners man...
Exactly lol. This kid annoys me with his. He thinks it's the fastest car out there because it had a vtech
Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
My response to these kinds of truly reckless drivers is just to pull off the road. They are invariably impulsive and impatient drivers, who abhore losing 2 seconds off their drive time, and without fail continue down the road, seeking someone else to harass. Rest assured, I can outdrive any of them, but why???

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

"I fought the law, and the law won."
mtnman325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:06 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman325 View Post
My response to these kinds of truly reckless drivers is just to pull off the road. They are invariably impulsive and impatient drivers, who abhore losing 2 seconds off their drive time, and without fail continue down the road, seeking someone else to harass. Rest assured, I can outdrive any of them, but why???

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

"I fought the law, and the law won."
as i will admit i do have a tad bit of roadrage but i never ride on someone bumper or do anything reckless to endanger other drivers. 1. because i dont like when other cars are right on my bumper 2. my insurance is in my name so getting points will only hurt me in the long run 3. i work in a body shop so i know my paint is expensive to make lol

i just curse at them from y car like they can hear me haha but almost every morning no matter what time i leave for work i always end up getting stuck behind this old guy in like a early 90s s10 missing his right side mirror and he does 10-15mph UNDER the speed limit and its 1 lane each way for about 7 miles and i want to kill him just about every other morning
Old 01-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

I will admit to gigantic amounts of road rage that I just barely keep contained. It's a work in progress. The only law I generally break is speeding though. No tailgaiting, no passing on right, full stop at signs, etc.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by winslow16 View Post

as i will admit i do have a tad bit of roadrage but i never ride on someone bumper or do anything reckless to endanger other drivers. 1. because i dont like when other cars are right on my bumper 2. my insurance is in my name so getting points will only hurt me in the long run 3. i work in a body shop so i know my paint is expensive to make lol

i just curse at them from y car like they can hear me haha but almost every morning no matter what time i leave for work i always end up getting stuck behind this old guy in like a early 90s s10 missing his right side mirror and he does 10-15mph UNDER the speed limit and its 1 lane each way for about 7 miles and i want to kill him just about every other morning
Ha my auto teacher has a s10 with the mirror is the truck blue!?
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Ha my auto teacher has a s10 with the mirror is the truck blue!?
i believe it is haha where are you from?
Old 01-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
I had a cop do that to me over the summer
I called the police station and complained
I was a little pO'd an said that I he does it again ill brake check
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire

I had a cop do that to me over the summer
I called the police station and complained
I was a little pO'd an said that I he does it again ill brake check
You do know when he rear ends you It's gonna be your fault right. Your supposed to move over when he has his lights going. You can bet his report will say they were on.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

^ gopro with wifi remote FTW lol
Old 01-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Road rage is just an excuse for losing control. We can all relate to seeing stupid people doing stupid things, and wanting to exercise some form of retailiation is normal. Thing is, even if the driver is senile, young, or just brain dead, by feeding into the situation you might unwittingly set his ticker on tilt, justifying another senseless act such as the shooting in Connecticut. You just never know. Driving is not a right. When I see an insane act, it is insane of me to expect that nut to respond to a sane response. Just pull over, let them roll on. As to the slow driver, leave sooner, you know the routine. Being dead is a hard way to start the day.
mtnman325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

You do know when he rear ends you It's gonna be your fault right. Your supposed to move over when he has his lights going. You can bet his report will say they were on.
In drivers Ed we were told thy their dash cams turn on when they flash te lights
1st they won't have the lights on, and I for whatever reason it is on,the lights wot be flashin off of my car (it was 11 pm)
Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman325 View Post
Road rage is just an excuse for losing control...
I agree with everything you said except I dont think most consider road rage an excuse; just a term for it. Ive gotten mad at many people's driving and then when I get a better look, I realize theyre just really old or lost or something and I calm down and tell myself to remember that next time. Im 1000x better than I used to be and try not to retaliate against deliberate idiots...illegally, at least. I run a GoPro full time for cop & traffic issues, but the thing is, youre recording yourself too, so I keep that in mind.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #131
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
In drivers Ed we were told thy their dash cams turn on when they flash te lights
1st they won't have the lights on, and I for whatever reason it is on,the lights wot be flashin off of my car (it was 11 pm)
Just sayn how police reports work. Ever hear of a camera malfunction? They always cover thier own azz. Example: A drunk Indianapolis cop runs over 3 bikers sitting at a stop light killing one. Huge cover up from chief to prosecutor . The news had video of the cop buying a half gallon vodka. You also see them removing a black bag from car, before they search it. No booze found. Then the chief personally takes cop to an unqualified clinic to have blood drawn, 3 times legal limit. Evidence room then stores blood on a shelf instead of a refrigerator, which is policy. I could give you a thousand facts in the case. Long story short, 3yrs have passed and not a single day in jail. Case was dismissed until 20k of us bikers started protesting and the federal gov stepped in. In America ,you are guilty till proven innocent, unless your a cop,and you better have money for a real lawyer. Even good cops will lie to protect thier brothers.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just sayn how police reports work. Ever hear of a camera malfunction? They always cover thier own azz. Example: A drunk Indianapolis cop runs over 3 bikers sitting at a stop light killing one. Huge cover up from chief to prosecutor . The news had video of the cop buying a half gallon vodka. You also see them removing a black bag from car, before they search it. No booze found. Then the chief personally takes cop to an unqualified clinic to have blood drawn, 3 times legal limit. Evidence room then stores blood on a shelf instead of a refrigerator, which is policy. I could give you a thousand facts in the case. Long story short, 3yrs have passed and not a single day in jail. Case was dismissed until 20k of us bikers started protesting and the federal gov stepped in. In America ,you are guilty till proven innocent, unless your a cop,and you better have money for a real lawyer. Even good cops will lie to protect thier brothers.
Well in that case, what's would you recommend doing?
Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Exactly what you did. Do not provoke.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:06 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
gopro camera that you can turn on and off with the wifi remote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslow16

gopro camera that you can turn on and off with the wifi remote
Who's gonna pay that lawyer thousands to defense you ?
Old 01-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Who's gonna pay that lawyer thousands to defense you ?
why would you need a lawyer?

it would be his "camera malfunction" and word against your own video that caught the whole thing. i could see needing a lawyer if it was his word vs your own but if it was me i would bring it to court without ever even telling him it was recording. (if thats aloud)
Old 01-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

it would be his "camera malfunction" and word against your own video that caught the whole thing. i could see needing a lawyer if it was his word vs your own but if it was me i would bring it to court without ever even telling him it was recording. (if thats aloud)
You might win the battle, but you will loose the war!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You might win the battle, but you will loose the war!
also true. but if i am doing something wrong and get caught by all means its my fault and should get in trouble. BUT there is no reason to be profiled because of the type of car i drive. also the fact that im a young drive driving the car.

when i got pulled over for tint the cop questioned me more about whos car it was then about my tint. which was the only reason i got pulled over
Old 01-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

Pull a citizens arrest for unsafe driving
In Ohio this must be felony or higher, that would only be a misdemeanor.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:

Aloud in Ohio, one party consent state, for recording.

Case law in Ohio states cameras are not needed for certain offenses. Not all areas have them, and they usually auto come on with lights, but can be turned on anytime, or may always run, or may trigger on by other sensor.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos