New F14's. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 224
New F14's.

Staggered Piano Black Forgestar F14 Wheel & General Tire Kit

19x9 Gloss Black Forgestar F14 Monoblock Wheels
19x10 Gloss Black Forgestar F14 Monoblock Wheels
General G-MAX Ultra High Performance All Season Tire - 245/45-19
General G-MAX Ultra High Performance All Season Tire - 275/40-19

Love the finish of these wheels. I had original order them in 20" size but called them and changed it to 19". Very happy I did. Love of they look on the car. They fill up the wheel well which I was concern that they would not. My Panhard Bar need's adjusting, as one side is out more than the other side, My car was lowered 2 weeks ago and the spring are still ******* settling. I had the car alined 2 times already, #3 will be tomorrow. What do you guys thing, Pic's are not the best, Will get some better one's tomorrow. Center cap will be here next week with TPS programer.







racksteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Looks pretty good except for the red ring on them, why did you get that?
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tha twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: California
Posts: 211
Looks good but you should get your decals in red to match the rims.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #4
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
That 245 on the front looks stretched. A 255 would have been better on that front wheel. They are nice wheels but I'm just not diggin it.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by racksteris View Post
Staggered Piano Black Forgestar F14 Wheel & General Tire Kit

19x9 Gloss Black Forgestar F14 Monoblock Wheels
19x10 Gloss Black Forgestar F14 Monoblock Wheels
General G-MAX Ultra High Performance All Season Tire - 245/45-19
General G-MAX Ultra High Performance All Season Tire - 275/40-19

Love the finish of these wheels. I had original order them in 20" size but called them and changed it to 19". Very happy I did. Love of they look on the car. They fill up the wheel well which I was concern that they would not. My Panhard Bar need's adjusting, as one side is out more than the other side, My car was lowered 2 weeks ago and the spring are still ******* settling. I had the car alined 2 times already, #3 will be tomorrow. What do you guys thing, Pic's are not the best, Will get some better one's tomorrow. Center cap will be here next week with TPS programer.
Looks good
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Nice wheels. I like the color stripe, it separates the wheel from the tire.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Looks pretty good except for the red ring on them, why did you get that?
Thanks, I was not sure about the wheel ban but they look really good in person.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin View Post
Looks good but you should get your decals in red to match the rims.
Thanks, I was just about to search the forum on how to remove the decals, LOL There coming out. Not much of the CS package will be left after I'm done with the car....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
That 245 on the front looks stretched. A 255 would have been better on that front wheel. They are nice wheels but I'm just not diggin it.
Its a wheel and tire package from AM. They really don't have a large selection on tires.. Will keep that in mind for future tire replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
Looks good
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
Nice wheels. I like the color stripe, it separates the wheel from the tire.
It looks very good on the car. Every thing on the car is black and the red ban are subtle but stands out.
racksteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #8
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
The 255 on the front will make it look a little more like the sidewall on the rear. I'm surprised that AM didnt tell you that,unless you ordered Via website and didnt talk to anyone. When you get ready for some new fronts try Discount tire's website. They have great selection,great prices and you can have it shipped to a dealer near you instead of the house. FYI.....I dont work for them,lol.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
The 255 on the front will make it look a little more like the sidewall on the rear. I'm surprised that AM didnt tell you that,unless you ordered Via website and didnt talk to anyone. When you get ready for some new fronts try Discount tire's website. They have great selection,great prices and you can have it shipped to a dealer near you instead of the house. FYI.....I dont work for them,lol.
I did't ordered 20" from there website but called the next day and changed it to 19", So I did speak to some one and told them I wanted to fill the fender space you, I would of love the 255/40R19 but I don't think they have them.

I would NOT recommend buying completed Wheel&tire package from them because there tire size is so limited.
racksteris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:08 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.