Calling all Skaters! Or action sport guys ad gals! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Calling all Skaters! Or action sport guys ad gals!

I am a profesional cinematographer in El Paso, Texas and here is one of my newest edits/ full length video of skateboarding! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #2
Zed
Registered Member
Regular
 
Zed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: El Paso,
Region: Texas
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post
I am a profesional cinematographer in El Paso, Texas and here is one of my newest edits/ full length video of skateboarding! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be
Amazing!
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
pretty sick! i actually used to film a lot of skating too. but i eventually sold my camera.

heres my youtube channel if you want to check it out. i also have some videos of me skating too.

Chris Dailey - YouTube
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Awesome! My boyfriend and I build slammed boards and long/skateboard a lot together been skating since I was in middle school! Haven't hit the parks in years though
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Awesome! My boyfriend and I build slammed boards and long/skateboard a lot together been skating since I was in middle school! Haven't hit the parks in years though
And you snowboard! Nice!! I use to love to snowboard when i live in Wisconsin but i moved to texas lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95 View Post
pretty sick! i actually used to film a lot of skating too. but i eventually sold my camera.

heres my youtube channel if you want to check it out. i also have some videos of me skating too.

Chris Dailey - YouTube
You were pretty good! Whyd you stop? And are you still skating?
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:33 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

And you snowboard! Nice!! I use to love to snowboard when i live in Wisconsin but i moved to texas lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------



You were pretty good! Whyd you stop? And are you still skating?
Yup! Only went once this season though can't wait for next!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #7
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post
I am a profesional cinematographer in El Paso, Texas and here is one of my newest edits/ full length video of skateboarding! http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be
Very cool video I like how you transition from one to the other
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:48 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Very cool video I like how you transition from one to the other
Thanks!
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:37 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.