Been a while since I've posted here! But I'm hoping to be back more regularly. I've rediscovered love for my car and have been making some changes lately.
I'm getting new wheels in a few weeks I decided to do one last quick shoot with my FR500s. I know I'm gonna get some hate (less here than over on SVTP) for my decision but I like the new wheels and I'm gonna be the only one in my area with them!
- 18x9 anthy FR500s all around
- Eibach 30mm bolt-on wheel spacers (rear)
- 265/35-18 Dunlop Direzza DZ101 (old front tires)
- 275/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DW (new rear tires)
- 18x9, 18x10 silver SVE Drifts
- 275/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DW (moved from rear)
- 295/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DW (new rear tires)