positive cop encounters!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
positive cop encounters!!!

Got pulled over today out the blue today. Sitting there waiting on the cop to walk to my car. All I could think about was what did I do and how bad was it. The cop knocks on my window and asks the normal things blah blah blah. Then asks me to turn my car on and Rev it a few times. Puzzled I did it he asks what kind on motor and mods. He told me he likes the way my car sounds he pulls out his phone and shows my his 92 GT and told me he wanted his to sound like mines. He said us mustang folk need to stick together....I tell you I never thought I would see the day
88GHOSTFOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88GHOSTFOX View Post
Got pulled over today out the blue today. Sitting there waiting on the cop to walk to my car. All I could think about was what did I do and how bad was it. The cop knocks on my window and asks the normal things blah blah blah. Then asks me to turn my car on and Rev it a few times. Puzzled I did it he asks what kind on motor and mods. He told me he likes the way my car sounds he pulls out his phone and shows my his 92 GT and told me he wanted his to sound like mines. He said us mustang folk need to stick together....I tell you I never thought I would see the day
Lmao that's awesome
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Cool!!! But that is indeed rare. You met a Unicorn...
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Lol thats going to be me
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Cool!!! But that is indeed rare. You met a Unicorn...
Lol

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

That's not the first time I've ran into a good cop both my brothers and cousin are cops so I know a lot of cops around town and for the most part they are pretty cool!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I remember one time, I got pulled over for cutting people off and flooring it to get off the freeway. Music glaring, laughing my a$$ off then suddenly I see these Christmas lights twinkling in my rear view mirror "f$%#" I was atleast a couple blocks from home. Cops walks up to the car and says "man you were getting it huh? Where were you going in such a hurry?" and I was like " yea man I just got off work and I was just trying to get home" . Cop was like "yea I understand, I see what you got I understand but you can't be driving like that man". Goes to his squad car to check my *****, then his partner got out and was like "Decepticon ... man that's nice with the flat stripes, what year is it?" We shot the ***** for awhile Yada Yada yada while im thinking "god please don't give me a ticket" then the other cop came back and was like "mr Houston you got a really nice car, but ima need you to stop cutting people off like that"..... I get back in my car without a ticket ready to pull out then they pull up beside me and roll the window down after they noticed my car had "to punish and enslave" on the side, and his partner was like "MAN !!! You went all out huh?!!" Then they drove off "whew" ...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
It's always fun to hear these "unicorn" cop stories. I don't ever seem to be as lucky lol!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
I remember one time, I got pulled over for cutting people off and flooring it to get off the freeway. Music glaring, laughing my a$$ off then suddenly I see these Christmas lights twinkling in my rear view mirror "f$%#" I was atleast a couple blocks from home. Cops walks up to the car and says "man you were getting it huh? Where were you going in such a hurry?" and I was like " yea man I just got off work and I was just trying to get home" . Cop was like "yea I understand, I see what you got I understand but you can't be driving like that man". Goes to his squad car to check my *****, then his partner got out and was like "Decepticon ... man that's nice with the flat stripes, what year is it?" We shot the ***** for awhile Yada Yada yada while im thinking "god please don't give me a ticket" then the other cop came back and was like "mr Houston you got a really nice car, but ima need you to stop cutting people off like that"..... I get back in my car without a ticket ready to pull out then they pull up beside me and roll the window down after they noticed my car had "to punish and enslave" on the side, and his partner was like "MAN !!! You went all out huh?!!" Then they drove off "whew" ...
I was thinking about getting Decepticon on my plates but could not find a way to shorting it
Old 08-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

The last cop I had a run in with asked me If I wanted to race his charger, I told him I was used to having them behind me lol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
The last cop I had a run in with asked me If I wanted to race his charger, I told him I was used to having them behind me lol
Lmao haha

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos