First car show for my baby... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
First car show for my baby...

First week since i got the car still all stocks..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2121361836.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	611.9 KB
ID:	130679   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-444915697.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	625.5 KB
ID:	130680  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-377641746.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	409.4 KB
ID:	130681  
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2013, 05:07 PM   #2
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Looks great! I guess the Camaro parked next to you because it wanted to look better lol.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Nice looking car. But I never park that close to a camaro lol jk
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys.. Yeah the camaro was already there when i got there and that is the only space left but its all fun and game.. Appreciate guys enjoy you all weekend..
Old 09-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Looks fantastic...

My car is no longer show quality IMO...so that feeling that you have with yours is quite special being so new.
BlueApollo4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueApollo4 View Post
Looks fantastic... My car is no longer show quality IMO...so that feeling that you have with yours is quite special being so new.
Thank you, grabber blue is sick, if i saw a grabber at the lot when i bought my car i would have grabbed it right away.. By the way MUSTANG is always a show quality no matter what year new or old..
Old 09-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Thank you, grabber blue is sick, if i saw a grabber at the lot when i bought my car i would have grabbed it right away.. By the way MUSTANG is always a show quality no matter what year new or old..
The press photos for the 2010 was a grabber blue car just like mine...as soon as I saw it...I had to have it. But all the colors they have out now work fantastic with the body style. Gray is up there with DIB as my other favorites.

I appreciate you saying that - but my car has scratches, chips, swirls and all the other stuff that comes from being a daily driver and driven year around. I'm not saying it's trashed of course. But it's just not perfect anymore...and I know every little imperfection on it due to my OCD - So I would be paranoid at a car show that someone would see them all too! lol Some day...I'll get it painted and all fixed up perfect and just drive it after work and such.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueApollo4 View Post
The press photos for the 2010 was a grabber blue car just like mine...as soon as I saw it...I had to have it. But all the colors they have out now work fantastic with the body style. Gray is up there with DIB as my other favorites. I appreciate you saying that - but my car has scratches, chips, swirls and all the other stuff that comes from being a daily driver and driven year around. I'm not saying it's trashed of course. But it's just not perfect anymore...and I know every little imperfection on it due to my OCD - So I would be paranoid at a car show that someone would see them all too! lol Some day...I'll get it painted and all fixed up perfect and just drive it after work and such.
Goodluck bro, my car will be my DD and it will see her first snow here in new england. Will keep it as clean as i can.. Swirls and scratches are badges of honors for being a dd.. Same here im very OCD bout my car nobody can touch her but me thats why we made sure when we bought our house that it has to have a garage. Cheers...
Old 09-30-2013, 12:22 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Goodluck bro, my car will be my DD and it will see her first snow here in new england. Will keep it as clean as i can.. Swirls and scratches are badges of honors for being a dd.. Same here im very OCD bout my car nobody can touch her but me thats why we made sure when we bought our house that it has to have a garage. Cheers...
Yeah...for me keeping it clean is my main focus. I do try to avoid any situations that might inflict some kind of damage on it...but things happen when you're out and about.

I would love to have a garage...well a heated one...I can't imagine how much I'd enjoy waxing my car in mid-January in 70 degree weather - inside! lol.

OCD is a curse at times...but in other instances it's a strong suit.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos