Updates new additions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-19-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jguida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glendale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 251
Updates new additions

Ok so I installed the mmd gt350 window covers, the mmd rear deck lid panel, plastidiped my faux gas cap and installed the mmd hood strut kit (no picture yet)


Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390170972.755676.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	145118Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390170984.371463.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	145119Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390171001.237578.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	145120Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390171039.104524.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	293.8 KB
ID:	145121
Jguida is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Depwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 129
Nice
Depwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:01 PM   #3
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Moved to Pictures and Videos
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #4
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: alabama
Region: Alabama
Posts: 0
car looks really nice ! buy some car signs car will be look better car signs are cheap if you want some graphics for car signs i can send you
zadybski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jguida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glendale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 251
Updates new additions

Thanks! Didn't know this was here
Jguida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:34 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jguida View Post
Ok so I installed the mmd gt350 window covers, the mmd rear deck lid panel, plastidiped my faux gas cap and installed the mmd hood strut kit (no picture yet)
Looks good! I hope you're enjoying all of your products from MMD and AmericanMuscle. I love the White and Black scheme. Great work! You have one bad *** Shelby, keep up the great work with your build.

What else do you have planned for this beast?

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jguida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glendale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 251
Ok here is the rest I've done Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390243678.241074.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	145213Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390243687.072959.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	145214Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390243696.722931.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	145215Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390243705.323397.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	145216Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390243714.056575.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	145217
Jguida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jguida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glendale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Looks good! I hope you're enjoying all of your products from MMD and AmericanMuscle. I love the White and Black scheme. Great work! You have one bad *** Shelby, keep up the great work with your build.

What else do you have planned for this beast?

-Dan

Thanks Dan I do love all their product so far. I really liked project mmd you guys did so that is fueling some of the inspiration with my own flavor. Well I won't touch the engine while it's still under warrantee so sadly I still have a couple years on that one. I do want to get the cervinis side exhaust and was hoping you start carrying that in stock soon, as you've started to get some of their products. Also been searching for smoked fog lamp tint. Here's a list of other ideas I've had:

Carbon fiber front splitter
Carbon fiber hood diffuser
Carbon fiber interior in certain areas
Push to start button
All lamps converted to LED
Flat white complete wrap (possible flat black roof)
Powder coat all emblems flat back except for the front cobra I want that in flat white
Raxiom smoked hid head lamps

After warrantee:
Long tubes, sct wireless tuner, jlt big intake, new throttle body, new pulleys, and Air ride you had on the project mmd
Jguida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #9
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jguida View Post
Thanks Dan I do love all their product so far. I really liked project mmd you guys did so that is fueling some of the inspiration with my own flavor. Well I won't touch the engine while it's still under warrantee so sadly I still have a couple years on that one. I do want to get the cervinis side exhaust and was hoping you start carrying that in stock soon, as you've started to get some of their products. Also been searching for smoked fog lamp tint. Here's a list of other ideas I've had:

Carbon fiber front splitter
Carbon fiber hood diffuser
Carbon fiber interior in certain areas
Push to start button
All lamps converted to LED
Flat white complete wrap (possible flat black roof)
Powder coat all emblems flat back except for the front cobra I want that in flat white
Raxiom smoked hid head lamps

After warrantee:
Long tubes, sct wireless tuner, jlt big intake, new throttle body, new pulleys, and Air ride you had on the project mmd
I'm glad to hear project MMD gave you some inspiration! That car is a real blast to drive.

You have a great build list so far! Keep up the great work and keep us posted with your build.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jguida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glendale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 251
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390423238.343530.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	145408Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390423247.658850.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	145409Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390423255.892681.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	145410Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390423272.292288.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	145411Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1390423280.049656.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	145412
Jguida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:49 PM   #11
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Those look great! I love the aggressive look these add to the back of your Mustang.

Thanks for sharing the photos with us!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAI and Bama Race Tune Code 3 2005-2010 Mustang GT 4 04-02-2013 09:09 AM
New additions...Rockford Fosgate goodies Project Pony Mustang Audio & Video 7 01-30-2013 04:21 PM
Updates and questions gregtommy General Mustang Discussion 29 08-03-2011 10:06 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:41 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.