Post some videos of your Mustang here - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2015, 05:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Post some videos of your Mustang here

I figured I'll make a thread for videos instead of just pictures.. All you have to do is copy and paste from your YouTube acct and post it here, you can also post your acct name for the ME guys to see..

My acct name: Cassidy ionarch

I'll start..

https://youtu.be/4JZIRJQlfUY

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Only have a couple videos. Here's the main one of my channel.

:

User: SevenFaith129
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 05:47 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
All I have is a rev video

https://youtu.be/_QNDprusIkg

My acct name- GTfriskyorphan
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Nice keep it coming guys...

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
Old 08-23-2015, 06:00 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

This is from American muscle show 2015 point of view..

https://youtu.be/-hA-l036hH0

Old 08-23-2015, 06:16 PM   #6
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Gimme til next month when I get my drone...

"Holy crap bro. You're a genius." - 2011 Kona Blue
au01st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 06:20 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by au01st View Post
Gimme til next month when I get my drone...
Oh my that will be so cool... Where did you get it from? If you don't mind me asking.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:32 PM   #8
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
Oh my that will be so cool... Where did you get it from? If you don't mind me asking.

Buying it from a buddy. DJI Phantom 2 with all kinds of extras like GoPro Hero 3 Black on a Zenmuse gimbal, extra batteries, hard case, FPV module, and a bunch of other stuff.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by au01st View Post
Buying it from a buddy. DJI Phantom 2 with all kinds of extras like GoPro Hero 3 Black on a Zenmuse gimbal, extra batteries, hard case, FPV module, and a bunch of other stuff.
Nice can't wait to see the finish product.. Post it here when you got them..

Old 08-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #10
Registered Member
Commercial Member
Regular

Preview from 200'
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6207.PNG
Views:	52
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	189926  

Old 08-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
All of them sound good, good choices guys.

Pick your poison.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 05:29 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Here's a video of my '12 PP with Dynomax Ultraflo catback and stock midpipe. I need to make another one since I now have a BBK off road xpipe.

https://youtu.be/Q1eucWTG5l0

Sent from my SM-G920V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-24-2015, 09:46 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Here's some videos a buddy of mine got for me. This is the front straight at Tx world speedway, most cars are doing around 130-150 by the end, so you get to hear some pretty wicked exhausts. That being said lol I got a lot of compliments, and even more... "comments," on my exhaust haha, things loud. I had Kooks 1 7/8" shorty headers, Lethal performance Catless H-pipe, 3" resonators (replaced factory 2.5") and corsa extreme mufflers.

Its 3rd gear coming into the straight, 4th gear through the most of it, and then I'd short shift into 5th (you can hear the engine getting loaded) just to get the last few MPH I needed before downshifting back to 4th for the turn.

Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
Here's some videos a buddy of mine got for me. This is the front straight at Tx world speedway, most cars are doing around 130-150 by the end, so you get to hear some pretty wicked exhausts. That being said lol I got a lot of compliments, and even more... "comments," on my exhaust haha, things loud. I had Kooks 1 7/8" shorty headers, Lethal performance Catless H-pipe, 3" resonators (replaced factory 2.5") and corsa extreme mufflers.

Its 3rd gear coming into the straight, 4th gear through the most of it, and then I'd short shift into 5th (you can hear the engine getting loaded) just to get the last few MPH I needed before downshifting back to 4th for the turn.

How were you able to run a track like that?

Old 08-24-2015, 11:08 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Voltwings loud is an understatement if I ever seen or heard one. That is a sick exhaust. Great job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Mustang Evolution mobile app
stangingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:21 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Wowww that was freaking awesome, I wish there is track like that over here we only have drag strip.. Nice exhaust sound too..

Old 08-24-2015, 11:40 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
How were you able to run a track like that?

We are lucky enough to have quite a few tracks in our area. A lot of these tracks will host their own driving schools, or allow third parties to come in and host their driving schools. Our favorite group to run with is called The Driver's Edge here in Texas, so basically I either check the track calendar, or the Driver's Edge's calendar and see what weekends schools are being hosted, and sign up to drive.

These schools will provide you with class time and an instructor to really get the most out of your vehicle. These events are not actually "racing," all the passing is in a controlled manner (when someone approaches behind you, you stick your hand out the window and direct them on which side to pass you on, in any of the specified passing zones) so its really just about getting out there and learning to drive. Really is a great time.

I'm posting the video here from Facebook, so I'm not sure if it will work, but here's a video of Valerie in her V6 holding off an R32. This was her first time on track in the stick shift, so she wasn't going very fast, but more just trying to get a hang of working the transmission. The checkered flag was thrown right as they came into that straight, which is why she slowed down and the R32 tried to pass until he saw it too. I know this was filmed with a potato, but if you look closely at around :29 you can see the nice ruts in the infield from where I spun, which is why I decided to just take this session off to recover and get my mind back into it lol ...
http://www.facebook.com/travis.winge...type=3&theater
Old 08-24-2015, 11:49 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Only have a couple videos. Here's the main one of my channel.

:

User: SevenFaith129
Nice! RTR rear deck lid? Sweet looking Mustang man! I hope Oxford5.0 gets some production progress on his version of the RTR panel! Really makes the rear on 13s and 14s look amazing.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I think most of you have already seen these.....

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 03:07 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

And of course, the obligatory "Car idling in the shop" video....

https://www.facebook.com/MauiSal/vid...65195968789462

Tuned by AED
Old 08-24-2015, 07:31 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
Your car is sick man.. One of the best iv seen..

Old 08-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Home Made, No You Tube...

Here's my contribution.
Attached Files
RCrumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:08 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We are lucky enough to have quite a few tracks in our area. A lot of these tracks will host their own driving schools, or allow third parties to come in and host their driving schools. Our favorite group to run with is called The Driver's Edge here in Texas, so basically I either check the track calendar, or the Driver's Edge's calendar and see what weekends schools are being hosted, and sign up to drive.

These schools will provide you with class time and an instructor to really get the most out of your vehicle. These events are not actually "racing," all the passing is in a controlled manner (when someone approaches behind you, you stick your hand out the window and direct them on which side to pass you on, in any of the specified passing zones) so its really just about getting out there and learning to drive. Really is a great time.

I'm posting the video here from Facebook, so I'm not sure if it will work, but here's a video of Valerie in her V6 holding off an R32. This was her first time on track in the stick shift, so she wasn't going very fast, but more just trying to get a hang of working the transmission. The checkered flag was thrown right as they came into that straight, which is why she slowed down and the R32 tried to pass until he saw it too. I know this was filmed with a potato, but if you look closely at around :29 you can see the nice ruts in the infield from where I spun, which is why I decided to just take this session off to recover and get my mind back into it lol ...
http://www.facebook.com/travis.winge...type=3&theater
Man, I need to look into this. I'm not too far from Charlotte or Darlington. Think they do this kind of thing there?

Old 08-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
tyronekndrck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Went for cars and coffee today.. Made a video while leaving, pls excuse the date I forgot to reset it.

https://youtu.be/HGAbPkDc3HM

Old 09-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Well here's a short video until I do a better one.

mutaz102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 09:51 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

So i thought i lost all the videos when my old hard drive crashed, but turns out i had one on youtube. This was my first time ever on track, but to give some perspective, a pretty good time on this track is about 2:00. Granted there was some traffic in the novice group, i was running around 2:20 lol ... still, here it is if anyone feels like having a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=289&v=yRxyGYwHdgo

Sorry.. i seem to fail at embedding.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:54 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

The latest:

Tuned by AED
Old 10-12-2015, 02:24 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutaz102 View Post
Well here's a short video until I do a better one.

That color looks amazing. I've never seen burnt copper before. Was it plasti-dipped?
VeryVeryEvilGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:28 PM   #30
Kevin.Cook

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...BfVHIzhPchceIw
Old 10-17-2015, 08:12 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

This is almost had been a bad day... Just got away with it close enough.. This is on the way to work, it was raining and cold thanks for my good set of tires.

https://youtu.be/_OkBRovJCtI

Old 10-17-2015, 08:19 PM   #32
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
This is almost had been a bad day... Just got away with it close enough.. This is on the way to work, it was raining and cold thanks for my good set of tires.

https://youtu.be/_OkBRovJCtI

What a dip****. I hate people lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 08:36 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
What a dip****. I hate people lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
She supposed to stop at the stop sign and we have the right of way but instead she keeps going what an A hole.. She probably sheet her pants when she saw me head on.. Lol

Old 10-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
https://youtu.be/MjSkaiGLJy8

just a random WOT last night. something was slippery though, and with trac control off, car started going a bit sideways in first lol....either that or my shorty antenna mod shaved off a good amount of weight and added 75rwhp
MPT Performance Tune, AM Laguna Seca Black 19" Rims, Borla Touring Axlebacks, Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace, Airaid Modular Intake Tube, aFe Pro Dry S Air Filter, Mustang GT Grille w/ Foglight Mesh, Taillight Tint, Tinted Door Ventvisors, Diode Dynamics LED's
jayochs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 12:38 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayochs View Post
https://youtu.be/MjSkaiGLJy8

just a random WOT last night. something was slippery though, and with trac control off, car started going a bit sideways in first lol....either that or my shorty antenna mod shaved off a good amount of weight and added 75rwhp
It sounds really nice..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos