Chesapeake Bay Bridge - tunnel drive - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Chesapeake Bay Bridge - tunnel drive

On my way back from the American Muscle show I came over the """REALLY LONG""" Bridge and the two tunnels on route 13 going into Norfolk Virginia.
The first tunnel there was a back-up of traffic but not in the second one.
The Magnaflows on my Mustang were music to my ears and sounded really great in the tunnel.
This is 28 minutes long but well worth watching.
Ronnie

ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 01:59 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Ronnie, I think you found one of the last functioning AM radio stations in the Country. I am beginning to wonder whether or not you have an old flathead in that Mustang.

All jokes aside, it looks as if you had a great time, and a good drive.

I will admit, I would have come close to losing my mind on 30 min worth of bridges and tunnels that offer NO shoulder lanes. Can you imagine the traffic jam that comes along with a flat tire?

I am a bit envious of that exhaust note. I could have listened to that for the 1000 mile ride back South.

As for the music; I miss the time I spent at the hot rod shop, the cruises, car shows, and gatherings in friends garages. I was always a baby among the Good Guys Car Show crowd, but those guys took me in and loved me anyway. Come to think about it, I would be nothing more than a toddler in that crowd today.

Thanks for views and sounds from Ronnievision.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 05:45 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Excellent drive except for a million red lights

Thanks Aaron,
The first part on the radio was a mystery story on my Radio, I had to hear how it ended, Then it was good old "MUSIC" and not that headache causing crap the kids listen to now a days.
Sirius Radio is well worth the $$$$ I pay for it.
The Exhaust is Magnaflow streets and at 26,000 miles sound better then they did when they were brand new. "NO" drone but a great sounding tone on my 3.7 V6.
I don't know if it is true but I have heard stories about cars that stop moving on the bridges are carried off by a helicopter and I sure don't believe that ever happened. Just a myth.

I cruise with a bunch of street rods every Saturday morning and My Corvette was not ever welcomed but my Mustang is just part of the group.
My friend Bob's ,Rizzio built coupe is on the cover of Hot Rod Magazine this month, If your near a store ,take a look at it.
here is a picture I took of it off my TV when it won two awards at a California Street rod show before Bob had it delivered to Daytona.
My Mustang keeps "GOOD" company. Ha! Ha!
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bobs car 4X6.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	204418  
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 05:54 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I'm impressed that someone on here actually knows my name.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:58 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

A Rizzo built rod normally deserves to be on a magazine cover.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos