2001 Performance Red GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-31-2004, 02:40 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Lady
2001 Performance Red GT

My first post.. what better way than a little show and tell. Well her she is my daily commuter. I'm in the process of choosing my body kit, got the new hood I want figured out except the RAM air system to compliment. I am at a loss for the new wing and limbo on the color. All the cars I've owned 3 to be exact have been basically the same shade of red (this girl is getting bored) I'm thinking a solid Harlequin paint job or Silver with an airbrushed dragon motiff. **I'm getting all excited just thinking about it** I'm always up for suggestions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R-side.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	2167   Click image for larger version

Name:	rear.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	2168  

Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	2169  
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Dragon_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2004, 02:01 PM   #2
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
hey, noticed you've been hangin around a while, I was wondering if you were ever gonna post, lol.

Sweet stang btw. Looks like you have a plan for her. Feel free to ask any questions, if it's about stangs, somebody around here knows.

Welcome to the site!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 02:50 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks WhiteStang99. True I have lots of plans lots of ideas and even more questions. This site definately has TONS of inspiration. I've been through and looked at pictures of all the mustangs in the Member's Rides. I think I'm in heaven.. LOL
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2004, 03:10 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ My kinda woman! :leghump2:

:bigeyes: oops, I already have one. :pnoid: :badidea:
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 07:15 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

LOL... That's O.K. I'm married. My husband thinks that I love my car more... LOL so not true... They're equal ...LMAO
Old 07-31-2004, 09:49 PM   #6
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Xenon would be a great choice for the ground effects.

Nice car. I love it when I see and hear a red GT go by with Bullitt rims.
Old 07-31-2004, 11:39 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
nice car, welcome btw.. i would lower her a bit and then tint the windows to start.. after that i would go for some HP mods, i an not into body kits.... (sorry DOM )
Old 08-01-2004, 12:19 AM   #8
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
I don't care. I only throw you down the path of "the body kit" wether you like it or not. Then, you can do whatever you want.
Old 08-01-2004, 01:02 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I'm leaning towards Saleen body kit with the Ground Designes Black Widow III hood Wing still unknown. I can't seem to find just one brand that can satisfy me. Xenon has some bad *** designs too. Oh the agony
Old 08-01-2004, 01:48 AM   #10
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
Welcome to the boards Dragon Lady!!! Are you learning more towards cosmetics with your Stang or Power... Or both?

If need any help with your Stang, or need a better understanding of something, please feel free to contact me...

Once again, Welcome to the boards!!
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 02:14 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Kaper :thumbs2: I'm bent on both. First I'll be replacing the front bumper. I figure I might as well just get the cosmetic stuff going first. Going to be adding the Ram Air until I can afford and justify the need for a supercharger. (This is my daily driver after all) , K&N air filter and MSD ignition to start performance wise. Oh ya rubber is wearning thin so a new pair of shoes will come soon gggggrrr damn heat. I'll probably also add some ground effects for ****s and giggles (whenever).

:done:
Old 08-01-2004, 03:02 AM   #12
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
I would start out performance wise with: Underdrive Pulley Set, Rearend Gears, Headers, Exhaust System, Off-Road X-Pipe... Im not much into cosmetics... Window tint and rims are about as far as I am willing to go personally...

I am debating on a Supercharger myself, but I want to get some of my other mods out of the way first... Even considering an engine swap and make my V6 a total sleeper... Well, except when they hear the car, they should be smart enough to know that its not a 6 under the hood
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 03:16 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Welcome to the boards!

tint it, drop it, the new color job would look very nice.
i do mostly performance stuff first, i always say why bother showing something off if it's all stock?

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos