Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Put it back on???

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Black95GT 
#1 ·
Should i put this bad boy back on.....i think after i get my saleen kit I am.

#4 ·
I think if i have the Saleen kit it will look better

#9 ·
hmongstang said:
tha wing will look great when u turn ur car into a faleen :mrgreen:
I think so too, people have called it a Park Bench before lol

#11 ·
Yea i like it too, but it looks werid on a stock stang....i gotta get new blackouts, mine broke.

#13 ·
I was and currently still selling this spoiler. Its just hard to find a damn box for it.

#15 ·
i had a guy offer 200, but then he bought a 5.0

#17 ·
Smog doesn't scare me too much, I'm not into really tweaking my car for performance too much. But we also have many more and much stricter vehicle codes regarding the appearence of the cars. My neighbor is a cop and when he moved here he told all of us that he spent 2 week memorizing all these new vehicle codes.

#18 ·
double stacked wing non- functional, creates more drag, looks like a attempt at rice imitation, no matter what you think the wing will not make you fast or jump into light speed. But if you go get a full saleen kit and your car stays white I suggest you buy a StormTrooper suit ( From Starwars) and wear it riding around you might get people wanting you in their Parades. :shock: :wtf: :D :D 8) 8) ;) ;) :mrgreen:

#20 ·
Danger Dude said:
double stacked wing non- functional, creates more drag, looks like a attempt at rice imitation, no matter what you think the wing will not make you fast or jump into light speed. But if you go get a full saleen kit and your car stays white I suggest you buy a StormTrooper suit ( From Starwars) and wear it riding around you might get people wanting you in their Parades. :shock: :wtf: :D :D 8) 8) ;) ;) :mrgreen:
hmmm, where can i get the suit :D

I have had it on already, but it was just added weight, so i took it off, i started to dislike it. I have stock spoiler on right now.

#21 ·
Well, i just talked to a guys selling a poly urethane body kit. I am buying it for 699, without door caps, i dont now what the door caps are, they cost 80 more. Shipping is 150, so i am sending him the money when i get next weeks pay check. After i get the kit on, and painted ill be sure to give pics.

#23 ·
Alot of people hated my spoiler, but i really liked it. Hope it looks good with the saleen kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.