Mustang Evolution Forum banner

my stang

14K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  lowflyn 
#1 ·
i'm wanting to put a cobra r front bumper, prob a cobra r hood, a cobra r wing, and some kind of rear bumper. i runnin side exhaust and doin somethin with my rims. i also don't believe in that vinyl graphic crap. if you're not gonna spend the extra time on paint, then don't do. so i gonna put black flames on my white stang. the nose is gonna be black with the flames tapering off the further down. i've never seen this done and wanna do it. i'm also thinkin bout having my stock rims powdercoated black till i can afford the y2k cobra r 18's. if ya have any more ideas let me know. i can always use ideas.

#7 ·
hmongstang said:
i wasted 2 minute of my life reading this boring thread :oops:

#14 ·
oh i know. i'm gonna make it removable and i'm also planning on putting my car on cylinders sometime. cause i'm living in the hills and my friend's full size 4x4 bottoms out. my car sits in it's parking spot most of the time

#15 ·
hey spectorv, how much you pay for your true dual flows? a guy here told me he would do it all for about 500. is that a good price?

#17 ·
aight, i'm gonna tell him that. thanx. i don't wanna end up payin too much. stupid hick mechanics...

#18 ·
he was talkin bout 200 dollars in pipe work and i gave him this wtf look and he walked off :shock:

#19 ·
i think i'm gonna find somewhere else to get it done. stupid people try to rip me off. i'm gonna go somewhere and name my own price. just like one guy told me i couldn't run true duals on my car. i bout punched him in the face. he was wanting me to put some silencer shiot on my car.

#20 ·
Listen here in SC I got on the phone and called every place. if they said they have to see it I did not go because a GOOD MUFFLER SHOP HAS DONE THOUSANDS OF DUAL SETUPS!!!!! So I had quotes from 600 to 250 and I went with 250 and he did the neatest welding and alignment job on the exhaust I have ever seen and that price also included Dynomax ultraflow mufflers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.