Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Do I want to do stripes again?

4K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  a00v6stang 
#1 ·
I have been thinking about it... I think I want to again.

I don't know what color though. My teal one had silver stripes... my Dad likes the idea of two gold stripes down the middle....

What do you guys think?

#4 ·
I think a flat black stripe would be cool. something subtle that blends in. I've seen gold on black before and it looks ok but i think you'd get tired of looking at it after a while. i wouldn't want something to jump out too much unless it was a show car.

#5 ·
i think gold would look good...white seems like too big of a contrast imo.
For some reason i don't think blue would look right, but idk.
I think silver would look good too.
How fat are you going to make the stripes?

#17 ·
bright silver..

#21 ·
**** yeah, i love gold stripes on black, like those of a GT350H, or the mustangII cobras. i would do gold on mine, but i think the gold would contrast with the anthracite bullits that i love, and the chrome tips of a roush side exhaust kit.

mustang II Cobra

i was going to do the black and gold on my 74 mustang, then sadly i sold it.

#26 ·
I've seen some stripes that only go on top of the car, They stop just short, and rounded on the hood and do the same on the trunk lid. They also have small pinstriping around the edges of the stripes, sort of like mini stripes that follow the big stripes. They look pretty good but I've never seen them on a pre 99. :eek:: :eek::

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.