Mustang Evolution Forum banner

new pics

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  OXstang11 
#1 ·
i decided i would post new pics of my car, so you guys could tell me what else you think i should get. i have gt fog lights on the way, and had a chin spoiler, but they were out of stock, so i cancelled for now, cause i'm not sure if i want one. i am debating on wether or not to remove my spoiler, and i sort of want some gt side scoops.

also my car is about .5'' lower in the front, and .25'' in the back cause the springs have settled more since then. that was about 5 hours after i put them on.

See less See more
#3 ·
i say keep the spoiler, i think the chin spoiler would look good, and i vote yes on the gt side scoops. I like the drop too, what springs do you have? Very clean, looks awesome.

maybe a hood scoop, grille delete, and sequential tails to add to the list.. what % tint do you have?

#8 ·
Looks good man. I really want those wheels now lol. Hm...I'm partial to the whole white/black theme...but that's just me.

#9 · (Edited)
From what I've seen not every car can pull off the whole spoilerless thing cleanly. You need to have a hood scoop, GT side scoops, and something that lowers the front. I would say Mach 1 but everyone and their banana is doing that now, I prefer a spoiler to nothing but understand that some people want to give it a try :uhh: . Just saying I don't think you'll get the effect you want without the rest.

#11 ·
i say keep the spoilers, some cars just need them to help the vehicles lines and not make it look like its sagging ass.

you know what i think would look better than everyone and their moms mach1 lip spoiler? a cobra front. some might say youll be a poser, but as long as you know its a 6 and dont tell people its a cobra, its cool with me. specV is the same, his looks just like a cobra, but he aint scared to tell em its a 6.

but definately some gt scoops, and maybe a s281 wing out back if youre not happy with the current spoiler.

#12 ·
get new exhaust tips taht are longer and angle them up so they dont look like they point down, cheap thing that makes it look alot better. Other than that its all up to you. Drop it of course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.