Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Curbed 2 rims...

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  blackonblack 
#1 ·
not to badly, but too noticeable for me. idk how it happened but i curbed both rims on the driver side. please tell me i can fix this

#7 ·
since they are painted im sure they can be repaired, but its probably best to just buy new ones honestly.

#8 ·
Yah I agree with replacing them if you're really annoyed by it. Touch up paint would make it look better while waiting for new wheels, but I don't know if you'd want them like that forever.

I'd suggest getting them redipped and refinished (to fixed the scuffs and rash), but that usually costs as much if not more than replacing the rim. At least it was for my rims.

#10 ·
That's true. It's always nice to have a couple of spare rims/tires that actually match the other wheels. I have 3 extra bullitt rims sitting in my basement, plus the 4 stock rims/tires. Nothing's worse than driving around with some make-shift, non matching rim, or worse...the donut!

#11 ·
haah we dont speak of the doughnut! i just washed my entire car. it looks beautiful. after cleaning my rims its really not that bad.. noone other than me will notice really. in a few years when i have more money to spend (on an 04 cobra:)) i will have more than 4 rims lyin around. lol im really drunk. biggy smalls rules. gimme the loot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.