Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler

10K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Dom 
#1 ·
So I'm thinking about getting one since eventually I have to get my front and rear bumpers repainted. But I'm kinda worried cause it's fiberglass and on the front end. My front end is kinda banged up to begin with from rocks and such plus there are alot of big dips and huge driverways where I'm at.

But it just looks so good. Should I even think about gettin it?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
looks bad and will crack in no time. The only bumpers I like for your year style are the cobra and saleen.

#5 ·
Do not go fiberglass on your front bumper...you will hate it after about a month when it starts cracking and splintering.

#6 ·
Theres a local guy here with one on his 97 GT, Lowered etc... the only problem if any is some rock chips, but he said his wife has pulled up/over the concrete blocks in a parking lot and it hasn't cracked so unless you hit something really good, i think youd be ok

#10 ·
plus they simply look odd and will put more visual weight on the front of the car when there is none on the back to even it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.