need bass can't use trunk - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2006, 12:56 AM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Illinois
Posts: 8
need bass can't use trunk

Hello. The mach 460 hu in my 2001 mustang gt convertible failed on the previous owner. He replaced it with a clarion aftermarket player. I am going to replace the HU to a Kenwood double din DPX-701. I am wanting to replace the speakers as well and install my memphis 4 channel amp (75x4 rms) to power the speakers. I would like to know what you recommend for component speakers for the fronts and what in the back seat area. I cannot use my trunk for subs as I need it for my daughter's wheelchair. I don't want ultra bass but I want to enjoy my cd's as much as possible.

I am thinking about some alpine type r 6 1/2 components for the front. Should I use them as well in the back? What is the best fit for bass in the back? If I use alpine in the fronts, would you recommend matching alpines for the rear?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff
RNPONYRN
rnponyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2006, 12:58 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

If you want bass in the car without a sub get some 6X9 adapters for the rear deck and then fill them with Infinity 6X9's and you will have boom boom and great clarity. Why are you changing the Clarion unit. If it is a Clarion Pro Audio it is a much better unit than Kenwood
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:30 AM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Illinois
Posts: 8
Re: need bass can't use trunk

I am changing the clarion because it skips. I am going to get a double din player to fill out the dash better. I like the look of the kenwood and can get it for $300 shipped. I want to stick with black and simple look which the kenwood has to me. If I use the 6x9 brackets will I still be able to hide the speakers under the trim so it still looks original?

Thanks for your input.

Jeff
rnponyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2006, 08:50 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnponyrn View Post
I am changing the clarion because it skips. I am going to get a double din player to fill out the dash better. I like the look of the kenwood and can get it for $300 shipped. I want to stick with black and simple look which the kenwood has to me. If I use the 6x9 brackets will I still be able to hide the speakers under the trim so it still looks original?

Thanks for your input.

Jeff

Well if it does not work right I can see it being replaced. If you want to can put the adapters and Speakers under the panel. I cut holes in the panel and mounted them where you can see them. I will post picks shortly
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: need bass can't use trunk

I would not recommend going with 6 1/2's in the door for the simple fact it takes modifications to get it to fit right. I've been working on installing 6 1/2 eclipse components in my doors for a while and just can't get my custom plate right.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:30 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
john#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 20
Re: need bass can't use trunk

the vert rears have 5 1/4's. For the least amount of work i would do 5x7 components in the front and 5/14 comps in the back.

I personally would run 6 1/2's in the front but you would need to modify the stock set up.

If you need more bass than that I would buy kick panels and install some 6-7 inch subs up front.

Mach 460 Information
john#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:53 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: need bass can't use trunk

get a good exhaust system, that will supply a good ring, better than a stereo
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
john#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 20
Re: need bass can't use trunk

I don't think so but you may find that agreeable.
john#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

PHOOEY!!!!!I am sorry but 6.5 speaker will give you about as much bass as a bottle cap

If you dont want a sub the next best thing is a 6X9. I have literally shocked my friends with my system when they ask what type of sub and I say none.
Infinity 6X9's KICK ***.

Here is the spacer I used. They are Scosche SS69's . This will give you the clearance to mount the 6X9 in the 6X8 hole simply because the infinity 6X9 is way deeper of a speaker compared to a 6X8 and has a long throw. You will have to drill 4 tiny holes for the screws that come with the adapters
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SCOSS69_1.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	13722  
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:52 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
PHOOEY!!!!!I am sorry but 6.5 speaker will give you about as much bass as a bottle cap

If you dont want a sub the next best thing is a 6X9. I have literally shocked my friends with my system when they ask what type of sub and I say none.
Infinity 6X9's KICK ***.

Here is the spacer I used. They are Scosche SS69's . This will give you the clearance to mount the 6X9 in the 6X8 hole simply because the infinity 6X9 is way deeper of a speaker compared to a 6X8 and has a long throw. You will have to drill 4 tiny holes for the screws that come with the adapters
My 6.5's aren't for bass though, Mine are to complete the rest of the system. The 2 12's and 700 watts are for the bass lol.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:23 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
My 6.5's aren't for bass though, Mine are to complete the rest of the system. The 2 12's and 700 watts are for the bass lol.
I understand what you are saying but like rnponyrn I need my trunk. People are so into bigger is better. I understand kids who dont travel and dont mind losing their trunk to a big *** sub box. But let me say again, some of you think it is old school but 6X9's have quite a bit of punch. I wish you guys could hear my car and you would understand what I am talking about.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:27 AM   #12
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: need bass can't use trunk

explain danger, ive wanted soem bass, but i can't use no 12's... or 10's... not even a stealther box. i need my trunk for bowling equipment and stuff for the office. explain how to get the max bass with no sub.

ive been trying to find this forever.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:51 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Just get a set of good 6X9's with long throws. I chosed Infinity 2 ways simple because they make the best 6X9's on earth. That is my opinion though.

Here are the speakers



Crutchfield
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Infinity 6 X 9.jpg
Views:	1717
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	13737  
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:20 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: need bass can't use trunk

6x9's will give you a ton more bass than you currently have. I remember when I switched from 4x10's to some pioneer 3 way 6x9's in the back (top of the line a few years ago). The bass was amazing.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:59 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
john#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 20
Re: need bass can't use trunk

i'm sending you a pm
john#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:24 AM   #16
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Illinois
Posts: 8
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by john#21 View Post
i'm sending you a pm
sent you one back.

Thanks

Jeff
rnponyrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:05 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
6x9's will give you a ton more bass than you currently have. I remember when I switched from 4x10's to some pioneer 3 way 6x9's in the back (top of the line a few years ago). The bass was amazing.

I checked Pioneer out before I got Infinity for nearly the same price. Pioneer whlile better than stock have no way the clarity or defination the Infinity's have. I am sort of let down by pioneers lowered product quality I use to expect from them.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #18
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Personally I really like Boston Acoustic speakers, they make great 6x9s as well. How much space does the wheelchair take up in the trunk? You might be able to fit a bass tube back there that would add a lot, and doesnt take up much room at all. Most of those have an amp built in too, so no room is compromised for a second amp.
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:46 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang View Post
Personally I really like Boston Acoustic speakers, they make great 6x9s as well. How much space does the wheelchair take up in the trunk? You might be able to fit a bass tube back there that would add a lot, and doesnt take up much room at all. Most of those have an amp built in too, so no room is compromised for a second amp.
I checked out Boston Acoustics and was not impressed with them to the point of paying triple for what I paid for the Infinity and the infinity had way more useable bass response. I took several CD's with me when I tested speakers and I brought a CD with the instrumental "Flight of the Valkyrie" which can strain the bass of any High end speaker system whether home system or car audio. Infinity was able to maintain bass clarity better with this song than any other speaker I tested. The Pioneer just made terrible noise trying to reproduce it with marginal power going through it. Polk strined a bit, Boston Acoustic did well but at spots crackled.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:00 PM   #20
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: need bass can't use trunk

i didnt really buy the bostons for the bass, I bought them because when I amped them, I could turn them as loud as I wanted to and had absolutely no distortion (using a low pass filter on the amp to the speakers). Those speakers didnt get anything under 80hz, and they sounded awesome. The bass was handled by my 10" sub I used to have.
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Well Again I have 6X9's for full range and Bass and with the infinity's I have it all. I constantly shock people when I tell them I dont have a sub and they cant believe the clarity of the 6X9's.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #22
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: need bass can't use trunk

look into the infinity basslink... thats a nice unit there
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang View Post
look into the infinity basslink... thats a nice unit there
I looked into the basslink but it still takes up trunk space but it is removable. The basslink is badass though.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:46 PM   #24
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Is this what I need? AUTOTOYS - - 6X9 PLASTIC SPACERS 1 1/2 INCH ADAPTERS
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 08:05 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Those will lay flat my are angled. I will find the post with what I used

http://www.cardomain.com/item/SCOSS69

Scosche speaker adapters are designed to accomodate the aftermarket speakers in today's high-end installations. These are made out of .25"-1" injection molded black ABS plastic and are suitable for any installation where optimum speaker performance is everything. Adapters are sold in pairs.

The SS69 spacer adapter provide an additional 1" of clearance (average) for aftermarket 6 x 9" speakers. They feature a roughly 15 angle, and a height of 1 1/4" (back) and 11/16" (front).
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
rydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Virginia
Posts: 521
Send a message via MSN to rydog
Re: need bass can't use trunk

I have an 8" amplified bazooka in the corner of my trunk and it hardly takes up any room and it rocks
__________________

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(http://www.tmaturbo.com/)
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(http://www.dtpracing.com/)
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:50 PM   #27
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Those will lay flat my are angled. I will find the post with what I used

http://www.cardomain.com/item/SCOSS69

Scosche speaker adapters are designed to accomodate the aftermarket speakers in today's high-end installations. These are made out of .25"-1" injection molded black ABS plastic and are suitable for any installation where optimum speaker performance is everything. Adapters are sold in pairs.

The SS69 spacer adapter provide an additional 1" of clearance (average) for aftermarket 6 x 9" speakers. They feature a roughly 15 angle, and a height of 1 1/4" (back) and 11/16" (front).
What all did you have to do to get them in again?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:22 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What all did you have to do to get them in again?
Well I took the rear deck cover out. With some white posterboard I made a templet to tape where to drill the holes. It will be much easier if you have a angle drill because clearance is a ***** or you can guestimate and drill from the bottom. Use a small bit so you can just get the screws started. For sound proofing you might want to use some sound deadener down on the rear deck. Get 1.5in sheetmetal screws and then put the spacers in place. You might want to either use some tape to hold the spacers in place or have a person hold them in the trunk.

You will need to trim about half of the front lip of the deck cover or the speaker cover will not go on right and crack the deck cover. Then place the rear deck cover back in place. Then lay the 6X9 speaker in place and finally the speaker cover. Then install using the the 1.5 in screws and WOOHOO you are done.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:11 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Montana
Posts: 126
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
If you want bass in the car without a sub get some 6X9 adapters for the rear deck and then fill them with Infinity 6X9's and you will have boom boom and great clarity. Why are you changing the Clarion unit. If it is a Clarion Pro Audio it is a much better unit than Kenwood
Uh, its a vert. Type R's don't particularly put out that much bass,,You will need lots of power and bigger speakers.. I would use memphis car audios 8" multisyncs in the back, along with some good 6.5" components in the front (NO way 8's fit in the door, I TRIED). My system puts out an unreal amount of bass before I ever turn my sub on, and memphis is far better than the Alphasonik that I have in there now..
__________________
95 Crystal White Cobra #702 of 4007
Polished Vortech S-Trim @ 12psi
18X9 FR500s
MANY INTERIOR MODS...
Coming soon....Dart 427 with a T-76!!
Blwnbyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:17 AM   #30
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Well I took the rear deck cover out. With some white posterboard I made a templet to tape where to drill the holes. It will be much easier if you have a angle drill because clearance is a ***** or you can guestimate and drill from the bottom. Use a small bit so you can just get the screws started. For sound proofing you might want to use some sound deadener down on the rear deck. Get 1.5in sheetmetal screws and then put the spacers in place. You might want to either use some tape to hold the spacers in place or have a person hold them in the trunk.

You will need to trim about half of the front lip of the deck cover or the speaker cover will not go on right and crack the deck cover. Then place the rear deck cover back in place. Then lay the 6X9 speaker in place and finally the speaker cover. Then install using the the 1.5 in screws and WOOHOO you are done.
After listening to my setup for a good day I think I am just going to leave the backs unplugged. This **** is insanely loud enough as is lol. I'll just buy the Kicker and amp to power it and have my bass
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:21 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blwnbyu View Post
Uh, its a vert. Type R's don't particularly put out that much bass,,You will need lots of power and bigger speakers.. I would use memphis car audios 8" multisyncs in the back, along with some good 6.5" components in the front (NO way 8's fit in the door, I TRIED). My system puts out an unreal amount of bass before I ever turn my sub on, and memphis is far better than the Alphasonik that I have in there now..

The same adapters can be used for verts in the side panels. What are you refering to "R's dont put put much bass". If you are refering to Infinity 6X9's you have absolutely no clue as to their capabilities. I tested 25 different 6X9's and they are simply the best 6X9 out there. Everyone that gets into my car is amazed I dont have a sub and the clarity is downright unbelieveable.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:22 AM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
After listening to my setup for a good day I think I am just going to leave the backs unplugged. This **** is insanely loud enough as is lol. I'll just buy the Kicker and amp to power it and have my bass
Because you are a lazy ***!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:23 AM   #33
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Because you are a lazy ***!!!!
No just cheap
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:57 AM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
No just cheap
LAZY AND CHEAP!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:07 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Montana
Posts: 126
Re: need bass can't use trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
The same adapters can be used for verts innthe side panels. What are you refering to "R's dont put put much bass". If you are refering to Infinity 6X9's you have absolutely no clue as to their capabilities. I tested 25 different 6X9's and they are simply the best 6X9 out there. Everyone that gets into my car is amazed I dont have a sub and the clarity is downright unbelieveable.

Alpine Type R's..

MORE POWER=MORE BASS
__________________
95 Crystal White Cobra #702 of 4007
Polished Vortech S-Trim @ 12psi
18X9 FR500s
MANY INTERIOR MODS...
Coming soon....Dart 427 with a T-76!!
Blwnbyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guitars, bass AND drums! Take a listen sonic04edge The Bar 0 12-06-2007 04:50 AM
Lance Bass from N'Sync comes out of the closet. Brent The Bar 21 07-26-2006 11:27 PM
Bass Boost? Matt'sredbeauty Pictures and Videos 14 07-04-2005 10:42 AM
w00t.. bass solo wiarumas The Bar 6 02-16-2005 03:10 PM
Not as much bass snake428CJ Mustang Audio & Video 4 10-06-2004 04:16 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:42 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.