am confused about projection headlights - i've heard so many diff things and I don't know who is correct or what to think or what to do
1. Will I be able to put projection headlights on my 2000 mustang
that has stock (nothing special) headlights? (V6 model)
2. What type of light is made up in projection lamps?
3. If I were to buy projection head lights, would I still be able to put my flame headlight covers over the lamps? (basically, are the projection lamps the same size as the stock lights or bigger?)
4. Would I need to get an hid conversion kit in order to have the projection lamps work correctly on my car (that is, if the bulbs in the projection lamp are actually hid bc my car isn't wired w/ hid bulbs - they're stock). - i don't need hid bulbs but just want to know
5. Are projection head lights really that much brighter/better then stock headlights/bulbs?
6. Are there any other headlights on the market, besides projection lamps that both look cool, are very bright and will be able to be installed and fitted correctly on a base 2000 V6 mustang
I'd appreciate any help on this as i'm confused about it. Thanks in advance!!