following ernesto, I have a few new dents on my '92 hatchback
if I went to have them repaired, how much would I be looking at for
1) a rather large dent in the hood
2) a nickel sized dent right above the drivers side half of the windshield (on the curve of the sheetmetal)
(not related to the wind damage..)
3) a rusty spot on the hatch.. around the keyhole and pretty bad..
4) a depression above the drivers side door handle (more like the curve was flattened than a dent..)
5) a few (FEW) small spots here and there, small dents/knicks in the paint
I'm assuming it'd be around $1500 as I probably would not need any new parts/panels.. and including spot painting...
A) How much would it be to include all that + a decent all-body paint job?
B) How much more would it cost to have the exterior panels painted True Blue instead of leaking it all black?
Any advice would be appreciated..