Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Projectors or no Projectors

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Rollinthundr 
#1 ·
I am looking to enhance the look of my black 07 but are projectors a good idea? Not sure if Im feelin it with the Pony package with its chrome bezels. The projectors may be too modern for them...

See less See more
#4 ·
looks gorgeous to me... I just want the BOSS graphics like you have on yours on mine but i guess I'll have to get them in silver since mine is Black.

#5 ·
i think the ones you posted would look good on ur car... do a little searching on cardomain im sure someone has some on their are on there

#7 ·
like the splitters on the one you linked. Just cant find them.... dammit...

I already ordered the complete front bumper (including driving lights) as well as a rear bumper so I wont have the pony package to contend with so hopefully the projectors will look better without the aged chrome bezels.

#8 ·
Look around on ebay, they have all sorts of projector lights for out cars, I personally wouldn't loose the pony pkg grill, I think they are majorly cool personally that is what sold me on my car.

#10 ·
Projectors all the way. But, if you're going to get projectors you need to buy the HID lighting system. I bought mine from stangmods.com. :good:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.