New Detailing Thread. (Wax, Polish, Wash, etc...) - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-17-2004, 11:57 AM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
im suprised no one mentioned Zaino, it has to be one of the most expensive paint systems, but it works beatifully



also remember, thats an 8 year old macco paint job, that wasnt waxed untill i got the car
hey man not tryin to be a jack, but could you get a pic of the paint, like the side or top? the front does not really show much.
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-17-2004, 10:04 PM   #37
Road Trip!
 
Tbird232ci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,170
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
hey man not tryin to be a jack, but could you get a pic of the paint, like the side or top? the front does not really show much.
haha, yeah, i posted the pic and was like "you cant tell much from that' ah well"

most of the pics i have with the turbo coupe nose and tempo mirrors on the car were with the car dirty and unwaxed, that one and 3 others were the recent clean ones

heres an older one:
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 10:24 PM   #38
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5
I use Zaino :thumb2:

cubjag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-08-2004, 12:04 AM   #39
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Tempo mirrors...you love em don't you?

I like all my mothers products.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 02:04 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
timpryor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 676
call me crazy but i actually use an electric leaf blower to dry my car off and it works great and as far as a system Da ZaInO CaN nEvA lOsE
__________________
"The LORD shall judge the people:judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me." PSALM 7:8

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 02:09 PM   #41
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor
call me crazy but i actually use an electric leaf blower to dry my car off and it works great and as far as a system Da ZaInO CaN nEvA lOsE
Never thought about that lol
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 07:40 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
haha brent, dont try it
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 01:00 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 123
Hey ZimStang

Just thought I would help you and the rest of everyone with, and especially white cars, that those little "rust" spots on your car are actually the tiny metallic particles of your metallic brake pads. they catch the paint and then corrode. they actually are rust spots, just on the surface of the paint, and yes a clay bar does work and should rid you of those spots for a while!

My dad and I used to run a detail shop so if anyone has any questions, don't be afraid to let me know, also I worked in sales for Ford for 2 years and now am a coordinator here at the dealership so any sales or semi-technical questions i would be happy to answer for you!
Funky4.6VERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 01:07 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky4.6VERT
Just thought I would help you and the rest of everyone with, and especially white cars, that those little "rust" spots on your car are actually the tiny metallic particles of your metallic brake pads. they catch the paint and then corrode. they actually are rust spots, just on the surface of the paint, and yes a clay bar does work and should rid you of those spots for a while!

My dad and I used to run a detail shop so if anyone has any questions, don't be afraid to let me know, also I worked in sales for Ford for 2 years and now am a coordinator here at the dealership so any sales or semi-technical questions i would be happy to answer for you!
welcome man, glad to have more help around here, i also work for a Cardealer, my self and my dad run a detail shop on the side.
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite Wax(es) Thread jimmy_beaner Mustang Audio & Video 26 08-05-2010 08:44 AM
Wash and Wax - Big pictures Zim Pictures and Videos 17 08-12-2006 05:24 PM
DWG Dry wash n' gaurd waterless car wash 2005 ORDER! SpectorV The Bar 11 10-28-2005 07:38 AM
Detailing Guide STEVE Mustang Audio & Video 27 03-16-2005 09:49 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:35 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.