Seat Covers. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Seat Covers.

Anyone know of any seat covers that don't look to shabby? I need some cuase I'm starting to see some dirt build up in my seats from riding home all greesy from work, so i was wondering if you guys (and girls) had any good brands that look alright and don't sag in the middle.
CodySchraad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: Seat Covers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodySchraad View Post
Anyone know of any seat covers that don't look to shabby? I need some cuase I'm starting to see some dirt build up in my seats from riding home all greesy from work, so i was wondering if you guys (and girls) had any good brands that look alright and don't sag in the middle.
American Muscle had some nice looking ones but I haven't been on there in a while. Look for something synthetic ( non-cotton) neoprene is probably the best. Cotton is okay, but it absorbs moisture (sweat) which it is designed to do. However, the whole purpose here is to preserve the seat and not make it worse. The average human probably sweats enough in one day to fill an 8oz glass four times. Your feet alone equal one glass of water.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

TMI ha ha. But thanks. I just don't wanna have a saggy seat. That's nastier then the seat thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Sorry bout that. We have to sell X amount of Moisture Wicking products at work and that usually turns people into believers real quick.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan

Yeah, I'd also say neoprene is probably the best thing to go with.
Barbari has a good website that you can use to go through and select everything to customize a fit to your specific car. It's probably a little more costly, but to ensure a tight fit and no sagging, it's one of those "you get what you pay for situations."
The lack of proper fitting of my seat covers in the past made me rip them out! So annoying and frustrating! Plus, have you ever seen how pitiful some of them can look if you happen to get the kinds that fade? Ugh...
Here's their website! --> Neoprene Seat Covers - Neoprene Truck Seat Covers | Barbari Seat Covers
Good luck!
mustang03ally is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video