Replacing your factory deck is very simple.
1. Choose a new stereo.
2. Buy an installation kit. Walmart/BestBuy shouldn't be more then $20.
3. Buy the wiring harness that is made for your model year. $10-$15 from Walmart/BestBuy.
4. Wire the harness you bought with the new stereo's harness. You just have to color match. You could just twist the wired together and wrap each one with electric tape or you can use wire nuts. (wire nuts would be best.)
5. Remove old stereo. I'm not sure how your console face plate comes off. Most just snap in with no screws. The stereo will have a couple of screws holding it in place. Remove them and the stereo should slide out.
6. Unplug factory harness and antenna from old stereo.
7. Install stereo installation kit. The kit should come with directions on witch parts to use and how to aply them.
8. Plug factory harness to new aftermarket harness that you preassembled and plug in antenna to new stereo.
9. Slide new stereo into place and reassemble console face plate.
I hope this helps you. If you can follow through you'll save yourself some money. The install should take about as long as it took me to type this out. Lol, good luck!
If you have any questions, I'd be glad to help.