Splash screen - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Splash screen

I am so pleased with myself i can hardly stand it. I made this splash screen in Photoshop and got it loaded into my new head unit- it looks so cool. I gotta say Pioneer did an awesome job of making it super easy to load up the screen- took me less than a minute to get it set up and normally this sort of thing can be a challenge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1792415835.png
Views:	199
Size:	643.9 KB
ID:	36938  
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Very nice! Good job.

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
skyline247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
What kind of deck are u using?
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2011, 08:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: Splash screen

Awesome!

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:52 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt
What kind of deck are u using?
Pioneer AVH 2300- here's a pic before I did the splash screen - I LOVE this thing, it does everything, and makes my speakers sound amazing. I had the Shaker 1000 so I've got 10 speakers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2720678268.png
Views:	165
Size:	755.2 KB
ID:	36955  
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
Old 12-31-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05

Pioneer AVH 2300- here's a pic before I did the splash screen - I LOVE this thing, it does everything, and makes my speakers sound amazing. I had the Shaker 1000 so I've got 10 speakers.
Wow looks real clean man! Do u think they have a flip up one? Lol cuz I have a 98. Or do they sell the bezel thing like that to fit a 98? Any one know?
Old 01-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Pioneer has flip up models- depends what size you need... Just google it. I did a bunch of research online then went and talked to the guys at the audio shop- that way I think I was able to make a reasonably educated decision and get a decent price. I think I got a super deal... Use a local shop if there's any way you can- they tend to be better about backing their products and caring about their customers- I hate places like Best Buy and Walmart. <---- ha, sorry, mini rant...
Old 01-01-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Pioneer has flip up models- depends what size you need... Just google it. I did a bunch of research online then went and talked to the guys at the audio shop- that way I think I was able to make a reasonably educated decision and get a decent price. I think I got a super deal... Use a local shop if there's any way you can- they tend to be better about backing their products and caring about their customers- I hate places like Best Buy and Walmart. <---- ha, sorry, mini rant...
Lol thanks man. I agree with u but I usually like to think of the audio shops around here as my last resort because even though they are REALLY good at what they do, they are really expensive. I've seen guys from the Oakland raiders show up there and drop a crap load of money. The owner is a really humble guy and will treat everyone equally and with respect but he prices his work pretty high
Old 01-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol thanks man. I agree with u but I usually like to think of the audio shops around here as my last resort because even though they are REALLY good at what they do, they are really expensive. I've seen guys from the Oakland raiders show up there and drop a crap load of money. The owner is a really humble guy and will treat everyone equally and with respect but he prices his work pretty high
That kinda sucks. We have a ton of audio shops here- heck there's like 4 pro audio shops within just a one mile stretch of road, so they are competitive here. They have to be or they couldn't stay open. Had you looked online? There's good deals to be had online- then you can install yourself or end up just paying for the install.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05 View Post
That kinda sucks. We have a ton of audio shops here- heck there's like 4 pro audio shops within just a one mile stretch of road, so they are competitive here. They have to be or they couldn't stay open. Had you looked online? There's good deals to be had online- then you can install yourself or end up just paying for the install.
yeah online is probably my best bet.. my only concern is buying one and not having the customizable splash screen! lol but im guessing it should say in the discription
Old 01-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

yeah online is probably my best bet.. my only concern is buying one and not having the customizable splash screen! lol but im guessing it should say in the discription
Well most all of them have it- but I had read all kinds of stuff on audio forums about people having a super hard time getting them loaded, so I figured that would be my big roadblock. I could not believe how easy it was - I burned a jpg to a disc, put it in the player, hit 'appearance' then 'background' and just browsed to the file- less than a minute.

Hit me up if you need help making your custom image- I'm a designer for a living so I have Photoshop and all the good design toys.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well most all of them have it- but I had read all kinds of stuff on audio forums about people having a super hard time getting them loaded, so I figured that would be my big roadblock. I could not believe how easy it was - I burned a jpg to a disc, put it in the player, hit 'appearance' then 'background' and just browsed to the file- less than a minute.

Hit me up if you need help making your custom image- I'm a designer for a living so I have Photoshop and all the good design toys.
Oh ok man! Thanks! I'll probably be looking into that soon cuz my stereo is very out of date. Lol. You think you could make me a sweet looking picture then? I really like the way yours looks
Old 01-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05 View Post
Very nice splash screen pic. I might hit you up to make me something since you do this for a living.

How does the unit work with sync or it doesn't? Damn it, never mind you have a 2005 I was thinking you had a newer model with sync...
Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd

Very nice splash screen pic. I might hit you up to make me something since you do this for a living.

How does the unit work with sync or it doesn't? Damn it, never mind you have a 2005 I was thinking you had a newer model with sync...
Yep no sync .
If you want a splash screen send me the pixel dimensions (or if you don't know the actual measurement of the screen) what you want on the screen, and if you want a pic of your car PM me so I can give you the address to email a jpg to (at least medium resolution). I have plenty of Ford graphics ie blue oval, triple bar pony, running pony etc... And no hurry... I'm actually an art director, so yeah, all day every day

I know it's ridiculous but I get such a kick out of firing up the stereo every morning and seeing my car pop up on the screen with the Ford logo.... Best Xmas present I got... It's an endless monster though... I've switched some speakers for the kicker upgrades and I'm already eyeing the others. Wonder what the best upgrade would be for that enormous sub in my trunk?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video