Seat belt issue - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #1
Region: Indiana
Send a message via Yahoo to MuStAnGcHIk88
Question Seat belt issue

ok guys the other day my step soster got my seat belt on the passenger side stuck somehow and im having trouble on finding a way to take the back paneling off so i can get to the area to c whats up with the seat talkgin about the front passenger seat belt not the back...only thing is im not sure where to start at takign this thing apart so i can c whats up...and the seat belt is a safety thing and nobody rides with me without and im like the family taxi so...if any1 has some info or knows who i could call or talk to about this issue please let me know!!!

My V6 might not go as fast as your GT but she goes fast enough so that when I go by you only WISHED you had her!
MuStAnGcHIk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: Seat belt issue

Those are notorious for messing up, I had one replaced on my 02 under warranty. To be honest, you'll probably be best off going to a local dealership and having them replace it, you might can get off making them replace it, but I'm pretty sure they'll charge you for it.

"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

My thoughts exactly. I have a 02 GT and my passenger side (front) seatbelt is notorious for getting messed up works every time someone is sitting in the seat (it's been tested in a few close calls with a jacka$$ driver or two). The seat belt rule is huge with me too. It's happens when whoever is sitting in the passenger seat unbuckles their seatbelt to get out of the car, I have trouble getting it to catch and pull itself back inside where it's held. It will if I play with it for a few minutes, but it's very annoying and I've been told my other mustang owners it's very common and has something to do with a (bushing??). Anyway, taking it to a dealership is a good idea, I'm going to check into that too.
My baby...
No, it's not my boyfriend's car and no, you can not drive it.

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:41 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee

Yea. My driver side is messed up. I think this was under a warranty issue to for awhile.
matthews.stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video