Cant get cassette adaptor for ipod to work with Mach 460 in 96 Cobra - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Cant get cassette adaptor for ipod to work with Mach 460 in 96 Cobra

Have a 96 SVT Cobra with the Mach 460 sound system. The sound system works 100%. But I'm trying to use a cassette to iPod adapter in the cassette player. When I put it in it just clicks and eventually spits it out. The adapter works fine in my Ranger and Volvo. Is this something that won't work with the Mach 460 cassette player or could I just have an issue with my cassette deck. Can you recommend one that does work? Tired of burning cd's when I have 1700 songs on my iPhone. Do I need to go to a Radio adapter? Thanks, Spiney- Dave
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney
Have a 96 SVT Cobra with the Mach 460 sound system. The sound system works 100%. But I'm trying to use a cassette to iPod adapter in the cassette player. When I put it in it just clicks and eventually spits it out. The adapter works fine in my Ranger and Volvo. Is this something that won't work with the Mach 460 cassette player or could I just have an issue with my cassette deck. Can you recommend one that does work? Tired of burning cd's when I have 1700 songs on my iPhone. Do I need to go to a Radio adapter? Thanks, Spiney- Dave
I tried to do the same in my old gt and my cassette player just wouldn't work either. I guess with time it just fails. I ended up just replacing my head unit for a new one. That's what I recommend.
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video