Even trade - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Even trade

Hey guys a guy on craigslist has 2 10" kicker comps in a ported custom box and is willing to trade for my single 12" infinity in a q logic box. I got the 12" for nothing and wondering if I'm getting a good deal.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: California
Posts: 458
Your not happy with your single 12, well if you want two 10 then it's a good deal as far if that's what you want
Jayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Alexg2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 33
I have a single 12" JL AUdio W6 and the box is made to specs it barely got it to fit I had to remove the panel the hinge and the carpet just to get it in. After a year the heavy box crushed my trunk mat now I'm trying to get rid of it just to replace the trunk mat. Did u have this problem with your 12 box?
Alexg2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexg2006
I have a single 12" JL AUdio W6 and the box is made to specs it barely got it to fit I had to remove the panel the hinge and the carpet just to get it in. After a year the heavy box crushed my trunk mat now I'm trying to get rid of it just to replace the trunk mat. Did u have this problem with your 12 box?
It's to tall for my trunck and i can even get it in that's why I'm looking for 10".

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay
Your not happy with your single 12, well if you want two 10 then it's a good deal as far if that's what you want
I hav a vert so I need something small so it's a good deal then and which company is better.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jayjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: California
Posts: 458
I'll say save a bit of money and get a shop to build you a custom box on the back side panels. It it save you more space and will look great too
Jayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjay
I'll say save a bit of money and get a shop to build you a custom box on the back side panels. It it save you more space and will look great too
I willing to on my new mustang I plan on getting this is just so I hav somewhat of a good sound system. But I plan on upgrading.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.