How can I get a better sound system for my 09 Mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How can I get a better sound system for my 09 Mustang?

I want a better sound system for my stock 2009 convertible mustang. The stock sound system is crap.
I wanna know what to buy to make it sound better and maybe add a little bass but I don't need a 12 or anything settin off car alarms just a little kick. I don't wanna spend too much money, but I just want something easy to put in. Help?
cristobal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

For more help and interactivity please visit and join http://www.carstereoforum.net/index.php

Many knowledgeable people and staff to help.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Well, if you are gonna do this, do it right! This care package i put together will be plenty loud enough without setting off car alarms, package costs about 360.00 without wiring. speaker wire and wiring kits best to get at walmrt might run you 50 bucks, the stereo head unit has all the controls, speakers will fit in the front for a good upgrade to get going with, replace the rears when their blown. I use this 5 channel crunch amp and have to say it dominates , It looks good and sounds good, very clean power to the speakers, 500 watts into 4 (@ 4 ohms)fronts/rear with eq and gain controll or 500 watts x1 with eq and gain control and high/low pass filter, the 12 is a must for a vehicle with a trunk since your only gonna run 1 sub. Trust me from expeiriance, You use this setup and it will sound right, not loud and like crap
lachlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

go buy some new door speakers.. and get a cheap subwoofer and amp from walmart. they dont hit that hard
derrold is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video