Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Stereo help!!!!

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Moto111 
#1 ·
I've had my beautiful white v6 mustang fully loaded for just over a week
And I have to say I'm madly in love! I have so many improvements I would love to make
Exhaust, window tinting etc etc however even though I've upgraded the stereo I would love to improve the sound, any thoughts anyone?
Mustang lulu

#4 ·
I installed 3-way Kenwood's in the rear of my 2012 base model and it really helped a lot.

#8 ·
I JUST finished installing an aftermarket amp/speakers/sub setup with the factory nav unit, using an audiocontrol LCQ-1. The install was incredibly easy (minus running new speaker wire into the doors) and the sound improvement is insane! The whole setup with new speakers, zenclosures sub box, sub and lcq ran me around $650

#12 ·
I have a Scosche FD1441B, a Pioneer AVH 8400BH, two sets of Alpine Type S Component Systems, two 12" Alpine Type R Subwoofers in a custom built sealed box, and its all powered by a Hifonics Brutus 1700D and a Hifonics Zeus 80.4 amplifier. Sounds awesome but the bass can shake a lot of things loose on your car. I would recommend less bass and focus more on highs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.