Updating 06 sound system - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-11-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
Region: New York
Updating 06 sound system

Im getting ready to update my 2006's audio system. Since this is my first time I would prefer to ask and know before hand rather then find out later! So i apologize if this is a repeated question.

As of right now I am set on using Sound Ordnance (Crutchfield house brand) for the amp and sub and a JVC Double Din HU at 2.5v (cant find 4+v dbl din to keep stock look)

Sub is a 12 inch ported enclosure Amp is a 4 channel 50wX4 I was planning on updating the door speakers and rear deck as needed.

The plan for now is using the amp to power the sub but when I eventually update the front speakers leaving the rear deck as its own thing.

Will the amp be enough to power the sub and front door speakers (eventually) or should I use one amp for all speakers and another to power the sub.

If you need more info please ask. Thanks
KiltedV6Pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Audio & Video